Go-Cat lures owners to website with picture competition
LONDON - Go-Cat is extending its free-running cat advertising campaign by offering prizes to people who upload photos or videos to its website to illustrate why their cat is the most adventurous in the UK.
InboxDMG, the Nestle-owned brand's digital agency, has recently redesigned the website and will kick off its new quarter email campaign with a call for entries to the competition.
The site also allows Go-Cat to capture consumer data for its eCRM programme, also handled by InboxDMG.
The competition is called the Bobo Awards, after the feline star of the ads by DDB London. The first prize is an African safari holiday to see big cats in the wild.
It is backed by a PR and press campaign by Clarion Communications.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers