Go-Cat lures owners to website with picture competition
LONDON - Go-Cat is extending its free-running cat advertising campaign by offering prizes to people who upload photos or videos to its website to illustrate why their cat is the most adventurous in the UK.
InboxDMG, the Nestle-owned brand's digital agency, has recently redesigned the website and will kick off its new quarter email campaign with a call for entries to the competition.
The site also allows Go-Cat to capture consumer data for its eCRM programme, also handled by InboxDMG.
The competition is called the Bobo Awards, after the feline star of the ads by DDB London. The first prize is an African safari holiday to see big cats in the wild.
It is backed by a PR and press campaign by Clarion Communications.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Client Services Director - Brand Marketing Agency ADLIB £60k - £65k, Bath
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake