Go-Cat lures owners to website with picture competition
LONDON - Go-Cat is extending its free-running cat advertising campaign by offering prizes to people who upload photos or videos to its website to illustrate why their cat is the most adventurous in the UK.
InboxDMG, the Nestle-owned brand's digital agency, has recently redesigned the website and will kick off its new quarter email campaign with a call for entries to the competition.
The site also allows Go-Cat to capture consumer data for its eCRM programme, also handled by InboxDMG.
The competition is called the Bobo Awards, after the feline star of the ads by DDB London. The first prize is an African safari holiday to see big cats in the wild.
It is backed by a PR and press campaign by Clarion Communications.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Multichannel Marketing Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum + 6 month contract, South East England
- CRM Business Analyst Stopgap £38000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB