Go-Cat lures owners to website with picture competition
LONDON - Go-Cat is extending its free-running cat advertising campaign by offering prizes to people who upload photos or videos to its website to illustrate why their cat is the most adventurous in the UK.
InboxDMG, the Nestle-owned brand's digital agency, has recently redesigned the website and will kick off its new quarter email campaign with a call for entries to the competition.
The site also allows Go-Cat to capture consumer data for its eCRM programme, also handled by InboxDMG.
The competition is called the Bobo Awards, after the feline star of the ads by DDB London. The first prize is an African safari holiday to see big cats in the wild.
It is backed by a PR and press campaign by Clarion Communications.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Proof Reader (Fashion, Print, Digital, Grammar) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (Agency, Marketing, Integrated) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR DIGITAL EXECUTIVE Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Lead Designer (Agency, Marketing, central-London) Creative Recruitment £32000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager - Travel and Tech Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India