Go-Cat lures owners to website with picture competition
LONDON - Go-Cat is extending its free-running cat advertising campaign by offering prizes to people who upload photos or videos to its website to illustrate why their cat is the most adventurous in the UK.
InboxDMG, the Nestle-owned brand's digital agency, has recently redesigned the website and will kick off its new quarter email campaign with a call for entries to the competition.
The site also allows Go-Cat to capture consumer data for its eCRM programme, also handled by InboxDMG.
The competition is called the Bobo Awards, after the feline star of the ads by DDB London. The first prize is an African safari holiday to see big cats in the wild.
It is backed by a PR and press campaign by Clarion Communications.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Content Manager Pitch Consultants £32000 - £36000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Creative/Digital Artworker AF Selection £24,000 - £28,000 + excellent benefits , Warwickshire
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control