Go-Cat lures owners to website with picture competition
LONDON - Go-Cat is extending its free-running cat advertising campaign by offering prizes to people who upload photos or videos to its website to illustrate why their cat is the most adventurous in the UK.
InboxDMG, the Nestle-owned brand's digital agency, has recently redesigned the website and will kick off its new quarter email campaign with a call for entries to the competition.
The site also allows Go-Cat to capture consumer data for its eCRM programme, also handled by InboxDMG.
The competition is called the Bobo Awards, after the feline star of the ads by DDB London. The first prize is an African safari holiday to see big cats in the wild.
It is backed by a PR and press campaign by Clarion Communications.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure