Starcom wins Knight Frank media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 March 2010 02:53PM
LONDON - Knight Frank, the international property agency, has appointed Starcom to its UK media planning and buying account without a pitch.
Starcom will handle centralised media planning and buying across all of Knight Frank's 65 offices in the UK, an assignment which had previously been handled in-house.
Press accounts for the majority of media spend across Knight Frank’s offices.
Rebecca Maher, head of residential marketing and communications at Knight Frank said: "Starcom presented us with a compelling strategic vision for how to take our business forward in the current marketplace."
Working with a media agency is a positive step for us and in Starcom we've found a partner with the ambition, experience and team to deliver.
Inferno won the ad account for Knight Frank without a pitch in August 2008.
Knight Frank is a global property consultancy and has a network of over 207 offices in more than 43 countries, with staff of over 6,000.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of Resource Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Corporate Responsibility Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000 - £75000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch