Starcom wins Knight Frank media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 March 2010 02:53PM
LONDON - Knight Frank, the international property agency, has appointed Starcom to its UK media planning and buying account without a pitch.
Starcom will handle centralised media planning and buying across all of Knight Frank's 65 offices in the UK, an assignment which had previously been handled in-house.
Press accounts for the majority of media spend across Knight Frank’s offices.
Rebecca Maher, head of residential marketing and communications at Knight Frank said: "Starcom presented us with a compelling strategic vision for how to take our business forward in the current marketplace."
Working with a media agency is a positive step for us and in Starcom we've found a partner with the ambition, experience and team to deliver.
Inferno won the ad account for Knight Frank without a pitch in August 2008.
Knight Frank is a global property consultancy and has a network of over 207 offices in more than 43 countries, with staff of over 6,000.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager fishtank £25000 - £28000 per annum, Windsor
- Marketing Executive/Senior Executive - Investment Management EMR £200 - £300 per day, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement