Starcom wins Knight Frank media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 March 2010 02:53PM
LONDON - Knight Frank, the international property agency, has appointed Starcom to its UK media planning and buying account without a pitch.
Starcom will handle centralised media planning and buying across all of Knight Frank's 65 offices in the UK, an assignment which had previously been handled in-house.
Press accounts for the majority of media spend across Knight Frank’s offices.
Rebecca Maher, head of residential marketing and communications at Knight Frank said: "Starcom presented us with a compelling strategic vision for how to take our business forward in the current marketplace."
Working with a media agency is a positive step for us and in Starcom we've found a partner with the ambition, experience and team to deliver.
Inferno won the ad account for Knight Frank without a pitch in August 2008.
Knight Frank is a global property consultancy and has a network of over 207 offices in more than 43 countries, with staff of over 6,000.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Qual - Growing Boutique Agency Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)