JWT hires Lowe Madrid senior team for 'global task force'
LONDON - JWT has hired three senior executives from Lowe's Madrid office who have worked on Unilever, a global client for both Lowe and JWT.
Lowe Latina’s chief executive Jean-Louis Roche, chief strategist Alex Pallete and global creative director Facundo Goldaracena will form a new JWT ‘global task force’, focusing on creating and developing global business across the JWT network.
Based in Madrid, they will report directly to JWT worldwide chief executive Bob Jeffrey, and Fernando Vega-Olmos, who joined JWT from Lowe two years ago to become creative chairman for continental Europe and Latin America.
Bob Jeffrey said: "In order to make JWT the most successful network in global brand-building, the JWT global task force will act as a SWAT team deployed to help tackle issues or opportunities on existing or potential global clients."
Roche will hold the title of international head of business development, Pallette will be planning director, and Goldaracena will be creative director in the new team.
It is understood that Roche, Pallete and Goldaracena will not, be able to work on Unilever’s business for at least a year because of non-compete clauses in their Lowe contracts.
Fernando Vega-Olmos said: "Very few people around the world have this level of expertise with global brands. I've worked with Jean-Louis, Alex and Facundo to crack global campaigns for Unilever brands including Closeup and Rexona, in a very successful way. I am thrilled to welcome them to the JWT family."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Web Designer AF Selection £16,000-£18,000, Nottingham
- Senior Strategist Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 + bens, Central London
- Data Analyst for Charity Agency Twist Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum + Bens, West End
- Account Director ATL creative agency Twist Recruitment £42000 - £46000 per annum + Bonus, West End
- Account Executive - Global Integrated Advertising Agency Twist Recruitment £21000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus, West End
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web