JWT hires Lowe Madrid senior team for 'global task force'
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 08 March 2010 09:35AM
LONDON - JWT has hired three senior executives from Lowe's Madrid office who have worked on Unilever, a global client for both Lowe and JWT.
Lowe Latina’s chief executive Jean-Louis Roche, chief strategist Alex Pallete and global creative director Facundo Goldaracena will form a new JWT ‘global task force’, focusing on creating and developing global business across the JWT network.
Based in Madrid, they will report directly to JWT worldwide chief executive Bob Jeffrey, and Fernando Vega-Olmos, who joined JWT from Lowe two years ago to become creative chairman for continental Europe and Latin America.
Bob Jeffrey said: "In order to make JWT the most successful network in global brand-building, the JWT global task force will act as a SWAT team deployed to help tackle issues or opportunities on existing or potential global clients."
Roche will hold the title of international head of business development, Pallette will be planning director, and Goldaracena will be creative director in the new team.
It is understood that Roche, Pallete and Goldaracena will not, be able to work on Unilever’s business for at least a year because of non-compete clauses in their Lowe contracts.
Fernando Vega-Olmos said: "Very few people around the world have this level of expertise with global brands. I've worked with Jean-Louis, Alex and Facundo to crack global campaigns for Unilever brands including Closeup and Rexona, in a very successful way. I am thrilled to welcome them to the JWT family."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Brand Planning, top Manchester agency Perfect Marketing People To £55k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- UX Consultant (Mid-weight) Source £45000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits, London
- Senior Account Director Purple Consultancy £65000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Global Digital Brand Content Lead - 6-Month Contract - Day-Rate Salt £200 - £275 per day + DOE, Middlesex
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £44000 per annum, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency