Guinness digital campaign aims to gather grins
By Daniel Farey-Jones, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 12 March 2010 04:21PM
LONDON - Guinness has launched a digital campaign to boost awareness of St Patrick's Day, inviting people to upload pictures of themselves with creamy top lips from taking their first mouthful of the drink.
The pictures are entered into an online gallery called Guinness Grin, and voted on by members of the public.
The best photo will be displayed at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin for two weeks in April.
The Guinness Facebook fan site includes a 'how to' video about the do's and don't's of getting a Guinness Grin.
The campaign was created by Omnicom digital agency Red Urban.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Dot-Gap £60k , London Central
- Artworker AF Selection £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned