Guinness digital campaign aims to gather grins
By Daniel Farey-Jones, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 12 March 2010 04:21PM
LONDON - Guinness has launched a digital campaign to boost awareness of St Patrick's Day, inviting people to upload pictures of themselves with creamy top lips from taking their first mouthful of the drink.
The pictures are entered into an online gallery called Guinness Grin, and voted on by members of the public.
The best photo will be displayed at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin for two weeks in April.
The Guinness Facebook fan site includes a 'how to' video about the do's and don't's of getting a Guinness Grin.
The campaign was created by Omnicom digital agency Red Urban.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Consultant Corporate Communications Recruitment £70-£80k base plus bonus and package, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director (Corporate Communications) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £80k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Corporate Reporting Consultant/IR Corporate Communications Recruitment £50-£80k plus bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Corporate Communications Recruitment £30-£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham