Guinness digital campaign aims to gather grins
By Daniel Farey-Jones, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 12 March 2010 04:21PM
LONDON - Guinness has launched a digital campaign to boost awareness of St Patrick's Day, inviting people to upload pictures of themselves with creamy top lips from taking their first mouthful of the drink.
The pictures are entered into an online gallery called Guinness Grin, and voted on by members of the public.
The best photo will be displayed at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin for two weeks in April.
The Guinness Facebook fan site includes a 'how to' video about the do's and don't's of getting a Guinness Grin.
The campaign was created by Omnicom digital agency Red Urban.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Search / Biddable Exec - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum up to £30,000 + benefits, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad