Guinness digital campaign aims to gather grins
By Daniel Farey-Jones, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 12 March 2010 04:21PM
LONDON - Guinness has launched a digital campaign to boost awareness of St Patrick's Day, inviting people to upload pictures of themselves with creamy top lips from taking their first mouthful of the drink.
The pictures are entered into an online gallery called Guinness Grin, and voted on by members of the public.
The best photo will be displayed at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin for two weeks in April.
The Guinness Facebook fan site includes a 'how to' video about the do's and don't's of getting a Guinness Grin.
The campaign was created by Omnicom digital agency Red Urban.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £50000 per annum, Berkshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show