Guinness digital campaign aims to gather grins
By Daniel Farey-Jones, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 12 March 2010 04:21PM
LONDON - Guinness has launched a digital campaign to boost awareness of St Patrick's Day, inviting people to upload pictures of themselves with creamy top lips from taking their first mouthful of the drink.
The pictures are entered into an online gallery called Guinness Grin, and voted on by members of the public.
The best photo will be displayed at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin for two weeks in April.
The Guinness Facebook fan site includes a 'how to' video about the do's and don't's of getting a Guinness Grin.
The campaign was created by Omnicom digital agency Red Urban.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director - specialist integrated agency JEFFERSON £60-75k plus benefits dependent on experience, Based just outside Kingston Upon Thames
- Director Business Development - TRAVEL- HOTELS Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers