Wieden & Kennedy in search for NY agency MD
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 March 2010 10:02AM
NEW YORK - Wieden & Kennedy is looking for a new managing director for its New York office after Buz Sawyer announced he is leaving the agency on 31 March.
Sawyer has headed the agency, which works for clients including Nike, Disney and Delta Airlines, since 2001.
In a statement, Dave Luhr, Wieden & Kennedy's global chief operating officer, said Sawyer had been a "true pillar" of the agency.
In an earlier stint at W&K, Sawyer opened its first international office in Amsterdam, and was managing director for six years.
W&K recently hired Poke's founding partner Iain Tait to the role of global interactive executive creative director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014