Wieden & Kennedy in search for NY agency MD
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 March 2010 10:02AM
NEW YORK - Wieden & Kennedy is looking for a new managing director for its New York office after Buz Sawyer announced he is leaving the agency on 31 March.
Sawyer has headed the agency, which works for clients including Nike, Disney and Delta Airlines, since 2001.
In a statement, Dave Luhr, Wieden & Kennedy's global chief operating officer, said Sawyer had been a "true pillar" of the agency.
In an earlier stint at W&K, Sawyer opened its first international office in Amsterdam, and was managing director for six years.
W&K recently hired Poke's founding partner Iain Tait to the role of global interactive executive creative director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief