Wieden & Kennedy in search for NY agency MD
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 March 2010 10:02AM
NEW YORK - Wieden & Kennedy is looking for a new managing director for its New York office after Buz Sawyer announced he is leaving the agency on 31 March.
Sawyer has headed the agency, which works for clients including Nike, Disney and Delta Airlines, since 2001.
In a statement, Dave Luhr, Wieden & Kennedy's global chief operating officer, said Sawyer had been a "true pillar" of the agency.
In an earlier stint at W&K, Sawyer opened its first international office in Amsterdam, and was managing director for six years.
W&K recently hired Poke's founding partner Iain Tait to the role of global interactive executive creative director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Insight and Analytics Consultant Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure