Wieden & Kennedy in search for NY agency MD
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 March 2010 10:02AM
NEW YORK - Wieden & Kennedy is looking for a new managing director for its New York office after Buz Sawyer announced he is leaving the agency on 31 March.
Sawyer has headed the agency, which works for clients including Nike, Disney and Delta Airlines, since 2001.
In a statement, Dave Luhr, Wieden & Kennedy's global chief operating officer, said Sawyer had been a "true pillar" of the agency.
In an earlier stint at W&K, Sawyer opened its first international office in Amsterdam, and was managing director for six years.
W&K recently hired Poke's founding partner Iain Tait to the role of global interactive executive creative director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Graphic Designer | Prem Rugby Team Nu Creative Talent Negotiable, Leicestershire
- Digital Marketing Manager, Beauty Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment up to £38K, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Milton Keynes