Wieden & Kennedy in search for NY agency MD
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 March 2010 10:02AM
NEW YORK - Wieden & Kennedy is looking for a new managing director for its New York office after Buz Sawyer announced he is leaving the agency on 31 March.
Sawyer has headed the agency, which works for clients including Nike, Disney and Delta Airlines, since 2001.
In a statement, Dave Luhr, Wieden & Kennedy's global chief operating officer, said Sawyer had been a "true pillar" of the agency.
In an earlier stint at W&K, Sawyer opened its first international office in Amsterdam, and was managing director for six years.
W&K recently hired Poke's founding partner Iain Tait to the role of global interactive executive creative director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Display Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Programmatic Display Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central