Sky Sports appoints Brothers and Sisters to 'Living for Sport' project
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 March 2010 01:20PM
LONDON - Sky Sports has appointed Brothers and Sisters to create a digital campaign for its 'Living for Sport' initiative.
The agency will now create an online sports game for Sky Sports, which will aim to encourage more people to take part in Living for Sport.
The game will have a retro feel and will take on the form of a competition that challenge users to take part in running, cycling and swimming events.
Sky Sports will make the game available on social networking sites. A humorous viral ad starring Living for Sport ambassadors, including Olympic sprinter Darren Campbell, has been created to raise awareness.
The initiative uses sport to encourage young people across the UK to fulfil their potential by helping to improve their health, develop self-esteem, and increase attainment and achievement levels.
The initiative has been running for six years, and is freely accessible to every secondary school in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- Marketing Manager - Innovation Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Ireland / Dublin
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014