Sky Sports appoints Brothers and Sisters to 'Living for Sport' project
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 March 2010 01:20PM
LONDON - Sky Sports has appointed Brothers and Sisters to create a digital campaign for its 'Living for Sport' initiative.
The agency will now create an online sports game for Sky Sports, which will aim to encourage more people to take part in Living for Sport.
The game will have a retro feel and will take on the form of a competition that challenge users to take part in running, cycling and swimming events.
Sky Sports will make the game available on social networking sites. A humorous viral ad starring Living for Sport ambassadors, including Olympic sprinter Darren Campbell, has been created to raise awareness.
The initiative uses sport to encourage young people across the UK to fulfil their potential by helping to improve their health, develop self-esteem, and increase attainment and achievement levels.
The initiative has been running for six years, and is freely accessible to every secondary school in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second