Sky Sports appoints Brothers and Sisters to 'Living for Sport' project
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 March 2010 01:20PM
LONDON - Sky Sports has appointed Brothers and Sisters to create a digital campaign for its 'Living for Sport' initiative.
The agency will now create an online sports game for Sky Sports, which will aim to encourage more people to take part in Living for Sport.
The game will have a retro feel and will take on the form of a competition that challenge users to take part in running, cycling and swimming events.
Sky Sports will make the game available on social networking sites. A humorous viral ad starring Living for Sport ambassadors, including Olympic sprinter Darren Campbell, has been created to raise awareness.
The initiative uses sport to encourage young people across the UK to fulfil their potential by helping to improve their health, develop self-esteem, and increase attainment and achievement levels.
The initiative has been running for six years, and is freely accessible to every secondary school in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 per annum, City of London
- Display Campaign Executive - Top 3 Digital Agency Reuben Sinclair bonus, benefits, pension, healthcare, N1 London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Products Future £competitive with excellent benefits, Bath
- Digital Display Manager - Fab Agency! GoodEgg Digital £Neg+ great benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM and Business Data Analyst Ninesharp £32000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits, Slough
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy