Fairy campaign backs April toddlers' book promotion
LONDON - Procter & Gamble's Fairy Non Bio and Fairy Fabric Softener is to run a campaign to back an April promotion offering consumers the chance to collect pre-school 'Timmy Time' books.
'Timmy Time', a spin-off from Aardman Animations' 'Shaun the Sheep' brand, includes a TV show running on the BBC's CBeebies strand.
The promotion will offer three 'Timmy Time' books to collect, in return for a receipt proving the purchase of a Fairy product, across all major retailers.
The campaign will include TV and press ads, point of sale material and a promotional microsite.
Amy Dawson, marketing manager for Fairy, said: "Fairy understands the importance of everyday moments of togetherness, such as sharing a story."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Events Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Adam Recruitment Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director - Brand Coms ADLIB £33k - £38k , Bristol
- Digital Project Manager - Senior Premier Media Negotiable, London
- Channel Marketing Manager, London, up to £46k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £46000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, North London
- Graduate Insight Executive Elizabeth Norman International Ã‚£18000 - Ã‚£20000 per annum, London