Fairy campaign backs April toddlers' book promotion
LONDON - Procter & Gamble's Fairy Non Bio and Fairy Fabric Softener is to run a campaign to back an April promotion offering consumers the chance to collect pre-school 'Timmy Time' books.
'Timmy Time', a spin-off from Aardman Animations' 'Shaun the Sheep' brand, includes a TV show running on the BBC's CBeebies strand.
The promotion will offer three 'Timmy Time' books to collect, in return for a receipt proving the purchase of a Fairy product, across all major retailers.
The campaign will include TV and press ads, point of sale material and a promotional microsite.
Amy Dawson, marketing manager for Fairy, said: "Fairy understands the importance of everyday moments of togetherness, such as sharing a story."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Advertising Sales Account Manager - Lifestyle Brand - Publisher Silverdrum £35,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Manager - Head - Corporate Marketing PSD Group Up to £80,000 + car allowance + package, London (Greater)
- Senior Publicist - Model & Talent agency 24 Seven Inc £35,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)