Fairy campaign backs April toddlers' book promotion
LONDON - Procter & Gamble's Fairy Non Bio and Fairy Fabric Softener is to run a campaign to back an April promotion offering consumers the chance to collect pre-school 'Timmy Time' books.
'Timmy Time', a spin-off from Aardman Animations' 'Shaun the Sheep' brand, includes a TV show running on the BBC's CBeebies strand.
The promotion will offer three 'Timmy Time' books to collect, in return for a receipt proving the purchase of a Fairy product, across all major retailers.
The campaign will include TV and press ads, point of sale material and a promotional microsite.
Amy Dawson, marketing manager for Fairy, said: "Fairy understands the importance of everyday moments of togetherness, such as sharing a story."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £47000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Juinor Account Manager - Digtial Media - Saas Ultimate Asset £24000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers