Fairy campaign backs April toddlers' book promotion
LONDON - Procter & Gamble's Fairy Non Bio and Fairy Fabric Softener is to run a campaign to back an April promotion offering consumers the chance to collect pre-school 'Timmy Time' books.
'Timmy Time', a spin-off from Aardman Animations' 'Shaun the Sheep' brand, includes a TV show running on the BBC's CBeebies strand.
The promotion will offer three 'Timmy Time' books to collect, in return for a receipt proving the purchase of a Fairy product, across all major retailers.
The campaign will include TV and press ads, point of sale material and a promotional microsite.
Amy Dawson, marketing manager for Fairy, said: "Fairy understands the importance of everyday moments of togetherness, such as sharing a story."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager - Hugely exciting new DOOH business! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Uncapped generous commission, London
- Sports! Cross Platform Creative Solutions Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Agency Account Director- Programmatic Video Platform Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Account Manager EMEA - Ad-tech Company Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & benefits , London
- Senior PR Account MAnager - Digital AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile