Fairy campaign backs April toddlers' book promotion
LONDON - Procter & Gamble's Fairy Non Bio and Fairy Fabric Softener is to run a campaign to back an April promotion offering consumers the chance to collect pre-school 'Timmy Time' books.
'Timmy Time', a spin-off from Aardman Animations' 'Shaun the Sheep' brand, includes a TV show running on the BBC's CBeebies strand.
The promotion will offer three 'Timmy Time' books to collect, in return for a receipt proving the purchase of a Fairy product, across all major retailers.
The campaign will include TV and press ads, point of sale material and a promotional microsite.
Amy Dawson, marketing manager for Fairy, said: "Fairy understands the importance of everyday moments of togetherness, such as sharing a story."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London