Seatwave launches first-ever TV campaign
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 March 2010 01:35PM
LONDON - Seatwave, the online ticket exchange, has launched its first ever TV ad in a bid to raise awareness of the brand and attract new customers.
The company buys and sells tickets for theatre, sports and other live events. It is launching the ad off the back of a successful print and press campaign that ran in magazines and on London Underground sites last summer.
The ad focuses on three fans who have used the site to secure tickets they wouldn't have been able to get elsewhere.
The spot was filmed at various locations across London, including Fulham Football Club and the Apollo Theatre, in an effort to highlight the variety of tickets available on the website.
The ad was created by Space City Productions and Media planning and buying is by MNC.
James Hamlin, the marketing director of Seatwave, said: "Fans have seen our adverts in magazines and on the Underground but now they'll see Seatwave come to life in an ad that reflects our brand and offering."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London
- Junior Product Owner / Business Analyst - Mobile Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, package etc, London
- Digital PM with CMS build exp Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £17000 - £22000 Per Annum DOE, Wilmslow
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity