Seatwave launches first-ever TV campaign
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 March 2010 01:35PM
LONDON - Seatwave, the online ticket exchange, has launched its first ever TV ad in a bid to raise awareness of the brand and attract new customers.
The company buys and sells tickets for theatre, sports and other live events. It is launching the ad off the back of a successful print and press campaign that ran in magazines and on London Underground sites last summer.
The ad focuses on three fans who have used the site to secure tickets they wouldn't have been able to get elsewhere.
The spot was filmed at various locations across London, including Fulham Football Club and the Apollo Theatre, in an effort to highlight the variety of tickets available on the website.
The ad was created by Space City Productions and Media planning and buying is by MNC.
James Hamlin, the marketing director of Seatwave, said: "Fans have seen our adverts in magazines and on the Underground but now they'll see Seatwave come to life in an ad that reflects our brand and offering."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Barclay Meade £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Insights Data Analyst Stopgap £20000 - £25000 per annum + 12 month FTC, South East England
- Research Assistant Stopgap £20000 - £25000 per annum + 12 month FTC, South East England