Seatwave launches first-ever TV campaign
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 March 2010 01:35PM
LONDON - Seatwave, the online ticket exchange, has launched its first ever TV ad in a bid to raise awareness of the brand and attract new customers.
The company buys and sells tickets for theatre, sports and other live events. It is launching the ad off the back of a successful print and press campaign that ran in magazines and on London Underground sites last summer.
The ad focuses on three fans who have used the site to secure tickets they wouldn't have been able to get elsewhere.
The spot was filmed at various locations across London, including Fulham Football Club and the Apollo Theatre, in an effort to highlight the variety of tickets available on the website.
The ad was created by Space City Productions and Media planning and buying is by MNC.
James Hamlin, the marketing director of Seatwave, said: "Fans have seen our adverts in magazines and on the Underground but now they'll see Seatwave come to life in an ad that reflects our brand and offering."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer Purple Consultancy £250 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer Ninesharp £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Sussex
- Head of PR, Luxury Travel, Surrey, £60-65k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, London (Greater) / Surrey
- Lead Promotions Manager Three £Competitive + 20% bonus + benefits, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup