Sony supports camera range with pan-European campaign
By Joe Thomas, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 March 2010 04:55PM
LONDON - Sony is launching a pan-European advertising campaign to promote its Digital Imaging camera offering.
The campaign, created by TBWA\London, spans TV, cinema, press and online, and focuses on promoting the benefits of Sony's Sweep Panorama technology. It features the new flagship Cybershot HX5.
The TV ad launches this evening during 'Married, Single, Other' on ITV1, at 9pm.
Sony also plans to roll out the campaign in other European countries, as well as other territories including Australia, New Zealand and South America, forming part of its over-arching brand campaign 'make, believe'. The ad features the track 'Upside Down' by Paloma Faith.
Sony will also be running a promotion alongside the campaign, which allows customers who purchase a Sweep Panorama Cyber-shot between 15 March and 31 May, to register online and receive a free panoramic print through Bonusprint.
Matt Coombe, general manager, marketing at Sony UK, said: "Sony continues to lead the way in digital technology, and we felt that by using a real-life family scenario expressed in a light-hearted, engaging way, we were able to convey the importance of creating memorable experiences, while showing off the marvellous panoramic capabilities of Sony Cyber-shot cameras."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - Indonesia tfconnect global recruitment £30,000, Jakarta
- account manager collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media