Sony supports camera range with pan-European campaign
By Joe Thomas, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 March 2010 04:55PM
LONDON - Sony is launching a pan-European advertising campaign to promote its Digital Imaging camera offering.
The campaign, created by TBWA\London, spans TV, cinema, press and online, and focuses on promoting the benefits of Sony's Sweep Panorama technology. It features the new flagship Cybershot HX5.
The TV ad launches this evening during 'Married, Single, Other' on ITV1, at 9pm.
Sony also plans to roll out the campaign in other European countries, as well as other territories including Australia, New Zealand and South America, forming part of its over-arching brand campaign 'make, believe'. The ad features the track 'Upside Down' by Paloma Faith.
Sony will also be running a promotion alongside the campaign, which allows customers who purchase a Sweep Panorama Cyber-shot between 15 March and 31 May, to register online and receive a free panoramic print through Bonusprint.
Matt Coombe, general manager, marketing at Sony UK, said: "Sony continues to lead the way in digital technology, and we felt that by using a real-life family scenario expressed in a light-hearted, engaging way, we were able to convey the importance of creating memorable experiences, while showing off the marvellous panoramic capabilities of Sony Cyber-shot cameras."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account