Fruittella 2Fruity range gets TV ad backing
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 March 2010 12:01AM
LONDON - Confectionery firm Perfetti van Melle is extending its flagship Fruittella brand with the launch of a combination-flavour sweet product, backed by a summer TV campaign.
The company will be rolling out the 2Fruity range in May. The TV spots, which also support the core brand, were created by in-house agency Selection, and break in July.
Fruittella has advertised only intermittently on TV over the past two years. During the 90s its ads famously put the line "I'm too juicy" to the tune of Right Said Fred's 'I'm Too Sexy'.
2Fruity will be sold in the same size packs as Fruittella. Its variants include Strawberry and Banana, and Raspberry and Peach.
Perfetti van Melle will also be rolling out TV ads for its Mentos mint brand, targeting its 16- to 34-year-old core market.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake