Fruittella 2Fruity range gets TV ad backing
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 March 2010 12:01AM
LONDON - Confectionery firm Perfetti van Melle is extending its flagship Fruittella brand with the launch of a combination-flavour sweet product, backed by a summer TV campaign.
The company will be rolling out the 2Fruity range in May. The TV spots, which also support the core brand, were created by in-house agency Selection, and break in July.
Fruittella has advertised only intermittently on TV over the past two years. During the 90s its ads famously put the line "I'm too juicy" to the tune of Right Said Fred's 'I'm Too Sexy'.
2Fruity will be sold in the same size packs as Fruittella. Its variants include Strawberry and Banana, and Raspberry and Peach.
Perfetti van Melle will also be rolling out TV ads for its Mentos mint brand, targeting its 16- to 34-year-old core market.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief