Fruittella 2Fruity range gets TV ad backing
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 March 2010 12:01AM
LONDON - Confectionery firm Perfetti van Melle is extending its flagship Fruittella brand with the launch of a combination-flavour sweet product, backed by a summer TV campaign.
The company will be rolling out the 2Fruity range in May. The TV spots, which also support the core brand, were created by in-house agency Selection, and break in July.
Fruittella has advertised only intermittently on TV over the past two years. During the 90s its ads famously put the line "I'm too juicy" to the tune of Right Said Fred's 'I'm Too Sexy'.
2Fruity will be sold in the same size packs as Fruittella. Its variants include Strawberry and Banana, and Raspberry and Peach.
Perfetti van Melle will also be rolling out TV ads for its Mentos mint brand, targeting its 16- to 34-year-old core market.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Luxury Brand Manager Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Sales Account Manager - Leading Publisher silverdrum to £40k + bonus, London
- Assistant Product Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- International Account Manager SYLEX Recruitment £25000 - £31000 per annum, London
- Brand Strategist - to £60k Network Career Consultants £50000 - £65000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film