Fruittella 2Fruity range gets TV ad backing
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 March 2010 12:01AM
LONDON - Confectionery firm Perfetti van Melle is extending its flagship Fruittella brand with the launch of a combination-flavour sweet product, backed by a summer TV campaign.
The company will be rolling out the 2Fruity range in May. The TV spots, which also support the core brand, were created by in-house agency Selection, and break in July.
Fruittella has advertised only intermittently on TV over the past two years. During the 90s its ads famously put the line "I'm too juicy" to the tune of Right Said Fred's 'I'm Too Sexy'.
2Fruity will be sold in the same size packs as Fruittella. Its variants include Strawberry and Banana, and Raspberry and Peach.
Perfetti van Melle will also be rolling out TV ads for its Mentos mint brand, targeting its 16- to 34-year-old core market.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 60000 - 65000, London
- Senior Strategist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55,000 to £65,000, London
- Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £300 - £350 per day, City of London