Island of Inishturkbeg in digital agency search
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 March 2010 12:52PM
LONDON - The Island of Inishturkbeg, located in the Atlantic off the west coast of Ireland, is looking for a digital agency to handle the launch of its brand.
Inishturkbeg Ventures, which is run by the chief Islander Nadim Sadek, the former global commercial and strategy director of Research International, is launching a range of businesses and products – from foods, toiletries, health supplements and jewellery, to Connemara Pony Stud and Island Rentals.
The winning agency will be briefed with providing full digital services, including creative, analytics and social media, to help build the brand.
The pitch, which is being handled by Oystercatchers, will take place over the next two months.
Sadek said: "London is blessed with a wealth of talent in this area, and we look forward to appointing a new partner who will work with us to make Inishturkbeg one of the leading premium brands around, and we'll all enjoy a lungful of life while we're at it."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Data & Analytics Director Lipton Fleming £100000 - £120000 per annum + handsome benefits, London
- Creative Designer/Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - COULD BE PART TIME Barker Graves Up to £50k plus bens, South West London close to transport links
- Freelance Content Manager Source £150 - £300 per day, London
- Freelance Account Handlers with agency experience Source £220 - £260 per day, London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building