Island of Inishturkbeg in digital agency search
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 March 2010 12:52PM
LONDON - The Island of Inishturkbeg, located in the Atlantic off the west coast of Ireland, is looking for a digital agency to handle the launch of its brand.
Inishturkbeg Ventures, which is run by the chief Islander Nadim Sadek, the former global commercial and strategy director of Research International, is launching a range of businesses and products – from foods, toiletries, health supplements and jewellery, to Connemara Pony Stud and Island Rentals.
The winning agency will be briefed with providing full digital services, including creative, analytics and social media, to help build the brand.
The pitch, which is being handled by Oystercatchers, will take place over the next two months.
Sadek said: "London is blessed with a wealth of talent in this area, and we look forward to appointing a new partner who will work with us to make Inishturkbeg one of the leading premium brands around, and we'll all enjoy a lungful of life while we're at it."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Dutch Speaking Marketing Manager Ninesharp £35000 per annum, West London
- Comms Account Manager - BEAUTY FMCG Ultimate Asset £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs