Absolut Vodka debuts 30-minute Spike Jonze film online
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 March 2010 11:40AM
LONDON - Absolut Vodka has launched its Spike Jonze-directed short film 'I'm Here' online, making the film available to a global audience for free.
After its premiere at the Sundance Film Festival in January and screenings at the Berlinale in February as well as a number of select cinema showings, the 30-minute film can now be viewed online at www.imheremovie.com.
The global launch, which marks the latest stage of Absolut's "ordinary is no place to be" strategy, will give 5,000 people a day the opportunity to watch the film.
Thanks to built-in social media functionality within the site, viewers can watch 'I'm Here'
together with Facebook friends.
Visitors to the site are invited into a cinema where they can choose to watch the film alone or with friends, seated in a theatre.
The teaser trailer, information on the director, and cast as well as bonus material is also available on the website.
Produced by MJZ, the film imagines a world inhabited by both humans and robots, focusing on the central character of a lonely robot called Sheldon.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show