Absolut Vodka debuts 30-minute Spike Jonze film online
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 March 2010 11:40AM
LONDON - Absolut Vodka has launched its Spike Jonze-directed short film 'I'm Here' online, making the film available to a global audience for free.
After its premiere at the Sundance Film Festival in January and screenings at the Berlinale in February as well as a number of select cinema showings, the 30-minute film can now be viewed online at www.imheremovie.com.
The global launch, which marks the latest stage of Absolut's "ordinary is no place to be" strategy, will give 5,000 people a day the opportunity to watch the film.
Thanks to built-in social media functionality within the site, viewers can watch 'I'm Here'
together with Facebook friends.
Visitors to the site are invited into a cinema where they can choose to watch the film alone or with friends, seated in a theatre.
The teaser trailer, information on the director, and cast as well as bonus material is also available on the website.
Produced by MJZ, the film imagines a world inhabited by both humans and robots, focusing on the central character of a lonely robot called Sheldon.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager, Clientside Hasson Associates £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £40k, London, Soho
- Copywriter (fixed term contract) become £35-45, London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'