Absolut Vodka debuts 30-minute Spike Jonze film online
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 March 2010 11:40AM
LONDON - Absolut Vodka has launched its Spike Jonze-directed short film 'I'm Here' online, making the film available to a global audience for free.
After its premiere at the Sundance Film Festival in January and screenings at the Berlinale in February as well as a number of select cinema showings, the 30-minute film can now be viewed online at www.imheremovie.com.
The global launch, which marks the latest stage of Absolut's "ordinary is no place to be" strategy, will give 5,000 people a day the opportunity to watch the film.
Thanks to built-in social media functionality within the site, viewers can watch 'I'm Here'
together with Facebook friends.
Visitors to the site are invited into a cinema where they can choose to watch the film alone or with friends, seated in a theatre.
The teaser trailer, information on the director, and cast as well as bonus material is also available on the website.
Produced by MJZ, the film imagines a world inhabited by both humans and robots, focusing on the central character of a lonely robot called Sheldon.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing / IT Support Executive - Permanent - London Ninesharp £22000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , Hammersmith and Fulham
- Owned Media Director - SEO Ultimate Asset £42000 - £48000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Marketing and Campaigns Manager (B2B) Stopgap £50000 per annum + Bonus, South East England
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show