Addiction London scoops Remington
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 March 2010 10:55AM
LONDON - Remington, the grooming and haircare brand, has appointed Addiction London to handle its global creative account.
Addiction was hired following a pitch called in January. The agency will handle the UK account, previously held by Albion, as well as Remington's pan-European business.
Addiction London, which has evolved from its origins as a production company to offer broader creative services to clients, will oversee Remington's global communications strategy with work for the brand breaking later this year in TV, print and digital.
The agency's sister shop, Addiction New York, will implement the work in North America and Australasia.
MediaCom, Remington's media agency, was unaffected by the review and will continue to work with the brand.
Addiction's appointment comes as Remington, once famed for using its founder, Victor Kiam, in its advertising, faces greater competition in the electrical haircare appliance market from brands including Babyliss and ghd.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push