Addiction London scoops Remington
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 March 2010 10:55AM
LONDON - Remington, the grooming and haircare brand, has appointed Addiction London to handle its global creative account.
Addiction was hired following a pitch called in January. The agency will handle the UK account, previously held by Albion, as well as Remington's pan-European business.
Addiction London, which has evolved from its origins as a production company to offer broader creative services to clients, will oversee Remington's global communications strategy with work for the brand breaking later this year in TV, print and digital.
The agency's sister shop, Addiction New York, will implement the work in North America and Australasia.
MediaCom, Remington's media agency, was unaffected by the review and will continue to work with the brand.
Addiction's appointment comes as Remington, once famed for using its founder, Victor Kiam, in its advertising, faces greater competition in the electrical haircare appliance market from brands including Babyliss and ghd.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Major Gifts Manager Stopgap £31000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director : Theatrical & Home Entertainment brands : Integrated Agency Dylan IRO £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)