Addiction London scoops Remington
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 March 2010 10:55AM
LONDON - Remington, the grooming and haircare brand, has appointed Addiction London to handle its global creative account.
Addiction was hired following a pitch called in January. The agency will handle the UK account, previously held by Albion, as well as Remington's pan-European business.
Addiction London, which has evolved from its origins as a production company to offer broader creative services to clients, will oversee Remington's global communications strategy with work for the brand breaking later this year in TV, print and digital.
The agency's sister shop, Addiction New York, will implement the work in North America and Australasia.
MediaCom, Remington's media agency, was unaffected by the review and will continue to work with the brand.
Addiction's appointment comes as Remington, once famed for using its founder, Victor Kiam, in its advertising, faces greater competition in the electrical haircare appliance market from brands including Babyliss and ghd.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media