Addiction London scoops Remington
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 March 2010 10:55AM
LONDON - Remington, the grooming and haircare brand, has appointed Addiction London to handle its global creative account.
Addiction was hired following a pitch called in January. The agency will handle the UK account, previously held by Albion, as well as Remington's pan-European business.
Addiction London, which has evolved from its origins as a production company to offer broader creative services to clients, will oversee Remington's global communications strategy with work for the brand breaking later this year in TV, print and digital.
The agency's sister shop, Addiction New York, will implement the work in North America and Australasia.
MediaCom, Remington's media agency, was unaffected by the review and will continue to work with the brand.
Addiction's appointment comes as Remington, once famed for using its founder, Victor Kiam, in its advertising, faces greater competition in the electrical haircare appliance market from brands including Babyliss and ghd.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Category manager - ontrade / Convenience Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum, West London
- SEO Consultant - Rapidly Growing Agency!!! SAVVY Media Ltd £20K - 25K, Luton, Bedfordshire
- Senior brand manager - perfume Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again