Mother unveils new partners
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 April 2010 10:25AM
LONDON - Mother has a new partnership line-up - and has enlisted a white horse to illustrate the change.
Dylan Williams, its head of strategy, and Stephen Butler, a creative director, have been named partners of the London office. The pair will take equity in the agency.
It is the first time Mother has expanded its number of partners since the agency was originally founded. Williams, who joined Mother in 2005 following a stint at Grey, will take on the title of strategy partner. Meanwhile, Butler, a former Bartle Bogle Hegarty creative director who also joined in 2005, will take the role of creative partner.
Williams and Butler join Mother’s existing London partners: Mark Waites, Robert Saville, Matthew Clark, Andy Medd and Stef Calcraft. They will work alongside the partners of its Buenos Aires agency Madre, as well as Mother New York.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Qual Researchers Looking to do Strategy Elizabeth Norman International £35000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Strategic Account Manager (Digital) become £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £38000 per annum, Oxford
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad