Mother unveils new partners
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 April 2010 10:25AM
LONDON - Mother has a new partnership line-up - and has enlisted a white horse to illustrate the change.
Dylan Williams, its head of strategy, and Stephen Butler, a creative director, have been named partners of the London office. The pair will take equity in the agency.
It is the first time Mother has expanded its number of partners since the agency was originally founded. Williams, who joined Mother in 2005 following a stint at Grey, will take on the title of strategy partner. Meanwhile, Butler, a former Bartle Bogle Hegarty creative director who also joined in 2005, will take the role of creative partner.
Williams and Butler join Mother’s existing London partners: Mark Waites, Robert Saville, Matthew Clark, Andy Medd and Stef Calcraft. They will work alongside the partners of its Buenos Aires agency Madre, as well as Mother New York.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated