Mother unveils new partners
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 April 2010 10:25AM
LONDON - Mother has a new partnership line-up - and has enlisted a white horse to illustrate the change.
Dylan Williams, its head of strategy, and Stephen Butler, a creative director, have been named partners of the London office. The pair will take equity in the agency.
It is the first time Mother has expanded its number of partners since the agency was originally founded. Williams, who joined Mother in 2005 following a stint at Grey, will take on the title of strategy partner. Meanwhile, Butler, a former Bartle Bogle Hegarty creative director who also joined in 2005, will take the role of creative partner.
Williams and Butler join Mother’s existing London partners: Mark Waites, Robert Saville, Matthew Clark, Andy Medd and Stef Calcraft. They will work alongside the partners of its Buenos Aires agency Madre, as well as Mother New York.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Executive Guru Careers Competitive (DOE), Based in London (EC3)
- Graduate Digital Marketing Assistant Ninesharp £18 - £25 per hour, West End
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Domino's Pizza launches TV ad for cheese and smokey bacon stuffed crust
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account