Mother unveils new partners
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 April 2010 10:25AM
LONDON - Mother has a new partnership line-up - and has enlisted a white horse to illustrate the change.
Dylan Williams, its head of strategy, and Stephen Butler, a creative director, have been named partners of the London office. The pair will take equity in the agency.
It is the first time Mother has expanded its number of partners since the agency was originally founded. Williams, who joined Mother in 2005 following a stint at Grey, will take on the title of strategy partner. Meanwhile, Butler, a former Bartle Bogle Hegarty creative director who also joined in 2005, will take the role of creative partner.
Williams and Butler join Mother’s existing London partners: Mark Waites, Robert Saville, Matthew Clark, Andy Medd and Stef Calcraft. They will work alongside the partners of its Buenos Aires agency Madre, as well as Mother New York.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Packaging - Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Point of Purchase Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, West Midlands
- Web Development Manager Simply Media TV £34,000, NOHO, London
- CRM Manager - Triumph Motorcycles Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, East Midlands
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity