DWP seeks agency for pensions ad task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 April 2010 10:36AM
LONDON - The Department for Work and Pensions is looking for an agency to handle the advertising for its National Employment Savings Trust scheme.
The DWP has contacted a number of agencies with a request for information, with a shortlist due to be announced in the middle of April.
The successful agency will work on the account for three years, and will be responsible for creating a range of integrated campaigns and one-off projects that aim to help raise awareness of the benefits of Nest.
Work will run across a number of media channels, with a particular emphasis on digital activity.
The Government announced details of the Nest scheme earlier this year as a way of giving low-to-moderate earners the chance to join a workplace pension scheme.
The venture will be officially launched in 2011 and has been designed to help companies comply with the 2008 Pension Act, which states that from 2012 all employers must put eligible workers into a pension scheme.
Nest will be run mostly through digital channels, allowing employers and employees to access the different elements of the scheme online or via text messaging.
Six million members are expected to have joined Nest by the end of the introductory stage, with the Government predicting that it will have more than eight million members by 2050.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Comms Acount Director- Leading Beauty FMCG - £55K Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - SPORTS BRAND - £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager! BRAND LED ACCOUNTS!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Branding up to £39k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £39000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film