Publicis merges Duke with Digitas London
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 April 2010 11:07AM
LONDON - Publicis Groupe has merged its Razorfish-owned boutique digital agency Duke UK with Digitas London.
Duke UK, which handles UK accounts such as Nissan GB, Levi Strauss UK, The Body Shop, Disney and Universal Music, will now become part of Digitas London.
The move has been made to strengthen the network agency's presence in London.
Digitas is a large global business with a number of international clients and a strong US base but no real domestic presence in the UK.
James Sanderson, the president of Digitas London, said: "Since starting at Digitas at the end of last year, one of my briefs for the agency has been to put it back on the map in London.
"The best way to do that is roll your sleeves up and hit the new business hard. This is made much easier when you have more skills at your disposal and existing clients and case studies."
Andy Jackson, the online marketing manager for Nissan GB, added: "The great creative brains we have on the business will benefit from this broader relationship and our 2010 digital marketing communications will benefit from performance-driven creativity - which is the promise this bigger agency and network says it will deliver."
Duke's staff has already begun moving into the network agency's Howland Street offices, with the merger expected to be completed before the end of the month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Event Producer - Director level Network Career Consultants £50000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Packaging Design Co-Ordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £13 - £14 per hour, West Yorkshire
- Head of Search Operations Aspire £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- 8 things I learnt as an IPA ad student
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film