Kinetic appoints Adam Cotumaccio as global COO
LONDON - WPP out-of-home agency Kinetic Worldwide has appointed former GroupM North America chief operating officer Adam Cotumaccio to the position of global chief operating officer, replacing Steve Ridley who was promoted to global chief executive last month.
Cotumaccio will be based in New York and will oversee all commercial and operational aspects of Kinetic's business across its 47 offices and three regions, reporting to Ridley.
In his new role Cotumaccio will work directly with each of Kinetic's regional chief executives and work with each of the global divisions to develop and integrate Kinetic's global service offering.
Cotumaccio has worked with Kinetic in an advisory capacity since October 2009, as part of a business relationship between Kinetic and Cotumaccio's consultancy business Vista Way Group.
The 19 years of management and operations experience Cotumaccio brings to Kinetic includes a stint as chief operating officer of WPP's GroupM North American operating units MEC Access, Mindshare Performance, Mediacom ESP and Maxus ESP.
Prior to co-founding and serving as chief operating officer of the partnership marketing firm The Leverage Group Cotumaccio worked at Deloitte Consulting.
Ridley said: "Cotumaccio's background and commercial experience will further strengthen Kinetic's position as global leader for both strategic planning and implementation of all forms of lifestyle experiences and media environments across all our territories."
In March Kinetic Worldwide promoted global chief operating officer, Steve Ridley, to global chief executive. Ridley replaced Kinetic founder Eric Newnham, who stepped up to become the agency's first global chairman.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Brand Manager - Leading Entertainment Company f1 Recruitment £40,000, Central London
- Digital Account Manager - Leading experience design agency. Zebra People £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- .Net Developer - Agency Role - ASP.Net, .Net 4.0, CMS, Umbraco Digital Gurus £35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Freelance Account Manager for award winning integrated agency! Zebra People £180 - £220 per day, East London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film