In association with
Malibu 'radio maliboom boom' by Publicis London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 01 April 2010 01:45PM
Publicis London is launching a new campaign on April 1st for Caribbean rum, Malibu.
The ad will be shown on TV across the UK, and features engaging radio personalities DJ Bernhard and MC Wonder Full as they broadcast exciting music with an island flair from a beach in Barbados.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Design Director Major Players Ã‚£50000 - Ã‚£65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer x2 Major Players Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum, London
- Marketing and Insight Project Manager Salt Ã‚£300 - Ã‚£400 per day, Bristol
- Digital Project Manager Major Players Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Freelance Artworkers Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18 - £20 per hour, West Midlands