Bob Seelert reflects on his time at Saatchi & Saatchi
By Staff, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 02 April 2010 11:00AM
LONDON - Bob Seelert, the chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi, has spoken out about his time at the agency, in an interview with the business management website www.meettheboss.tv.
Seelert, who has led the company for 13 years, revealed he turned around the fortunes of what was a sinking ship, into a network that has now experienced 10 consecutive years of growth, by taking a personal approach.
Seelert, in the interview, said the only way the network could grow when he first joined was if he was seen as an "approachable rock" who shared a similar vision as his clients.
Seelert said: "From my first day at Saatchi & Saatchi, I met with as many people as I possibly could, there is no substitute for a personal presence.
"I went to four companies in London and then got on a Concorde and did the same in New York, before meeting with the chairman of our biggest client, Proctor and Gamble."
Saatchi & Saatchi boasts 135 offices in 85 countries
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Content Manager Major Players £320 - £350 per day, London
- Research Director (Pharma & Healthcare) Trace £80000 - £110000 Per Annum + potential Equity, London
- Senior Client Strategist PFJ £45000 - £50000 per annum + + 15% bonus, London
- Category Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London