Agencies line up for Strongbow digital
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 April 2010 10:50AM
LONDON - Strongbow, the Scottish & Newcastle-owned cider brand, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its digital advertising account.
Agencies have already been approached about the business and the winner will handle all of Strongbow's digital advertising activity.
In recent years, Strongbow has used roster agencies for digital work. St Luke's handles TV advertising for the brand and Rapp Edinburgh oversees its direct marketing.
St Luke's recently launched a TV ad campaign, which portrayed Strongbow as the workman's favourite. The ad saw workers such as pork-pie fillers and sofa deliverymen rewarded for their hard work with a pint of Strongbow.
St Luke's was also responsible for Strongbow's latest digital work, which included an online film that spoofed the brand's "bowtime" TV ads.
Earlier this year, Strongbow Gold appointed Lowe Worldwide to handle its pan-European advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR Account Executive Brand Recruitment Ã‚£27000 per annum, Northampton
- Junior Integrated Designer, Wokingham Blue Tree Recruits £17,000 - £23,000, Wokingham, Berkshire
- Marketing and Communications Manager Brand Recruitment Ã‚£65000 per annum + exceptional benefits, St. Albans
- Senior CRM Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Not specified, Oxford
- Lead Conceptual Designer, Theale Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £45,000, Theale, Reading