Agencies line up for Strongbow digital
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 April 2010 10:50AM
LONDON - Strongbow, the Scottish & Newcastle-owned cider brand, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its digital advertising account.
Agencies have already been approached about the business and the winner will handle all of Strongbow's digital advertising activity.
In recent years, Strongbow has used roster agencies for digital work. St Luke's handles TV advertising for the brand and Rapp Edinburgh oversees its direct marketing.
St Luke's recently launched a TV ad campaign, which portrayed Strongbow as the workman's favourite. The ad saw workers such as pork-pie fillers and sofa deliverymen rewarded for their hard work with a pint of Strongbow.
St Luke's was also responsible for Strongbow's latest digital work, which included an online film that spoofed the brand's "bowtime" TV ads.
Earlier this year, Strongbow Gold appointed Lowe Worldwide to handle its pan-European advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Strategist, Top London Agency Direct Recruitment £45,000-£70,000, London (Greater)
- Social Media Strategist, London Direct Recruitment £40,000-£80,000, London (Greater)
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account