Agencies line up for Strongbow digital
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 April 2010 10:50AM
LONDON - Strongbow, the Scottish & Newcastle-owned cider brand, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its digital advertising account.
Agencies have already been approached about the business and the winner will handle all of Strongbow's digital advertising activity.
In recent years, Strongbow has used roster agencies for digital work. St Luke's handles TV advertising for the brand and Rapp Edinburgh oversees its direct marketing.
St Luke's recently launched a TV ad campaign, which portrayed Strongbow as the workman's favourite. The ad saw workers such as pork-pie fillers and sofa deliverymen rewarded for their hard work with a pint of Strongbow.
St Luke's was also responsible for Strongbow's latest digital work, which included an online film that spoofed the brand's "bowtime" TV ads.
Earlier this year, Strongbow Gold appointed Lowe Worldwide to handle its pan-European advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Mobile RTB Sales Director Ultimate Asset £55000 - £65000 per annum + + comm + bens, London