Agencies line up for Strongbow digital
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 April 2010 10:50AM
LONDON - Strongbow, the Scottish & Newcastle-owned cider brand, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its digital advertising account.
Agencies have already been approached about the business and the winner will handle all of Strongbow's digital advertising activity.
In recent years, Strongbow has used roster agencies for digital work. St Luke's handles TV advertising for the brand and Rapp Edinburgh oversees its direct marketing.
St Luke's recently launched a TV ad campaign, which portrayed Strongbow as the workman's favourite. The ad saw workers such as pork-pie fillers and sofa deliverymen rewarded for their hard work with a pint of Strongbow.
St Luke's was also responsible for Strongbow's latest digital work, which included an online film that spoofed the brand's "bowtime" TV ads.
Earlier this year, Strongbow Gold appointed Lowe Worldwide to handle its pan-European advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer Â– Product & Packaging Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Client Planner AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Press Production Executive AF Selection £20,000 - £22,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Specialist - Client-Side Travel Brand - PPC / SEO Ultimate Asset £30000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, City of London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014