New business leagues 2010
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 April 2010 11:06AM
View the full versions of the agency new business leagues published in Campaign magazine.
Each week, Campaign magazine publishes the top ten agency business rankings for:
- direct marketing
In the attached table above, we publish the entire leagues, including agencies further down the lists.
The table shows the cumulative totals for new business wins during the year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Farringdon
- Designer - print and digital become £22k-£25k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director become £50k-£60k, London (Central), London (Greater)