Mindshare hires Christopher Lockwood as head of Invention
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 April 2010 11:53AM
LONDON - Mindshare has appointed former publisher of Wallpaper magazine Christopher Lockwood as head of its content creation arm, Invention.
In his newly created role, Lockwood will be based in London and will report to chief executive Jed Glanvill.
He will lead Mindshare’s Invention department, which focuses on non-traditional activation through branded content, sponsorship, experiential and social media.
Lockwood joins Mindshare from the now defunct Distill Magazine, where he was creative and publishing director. Prior to that he was managing director at Craft Publishing, which produced Distill.
He was also founding director of Artful Consulting and worked as a publisher at Wallpaper magazine and Dazed & Confused.
Jed Glanvill said: "I am delighted Christopher is joining Mindshare. His knowledge of high-quality content creation and media will strengthen and help to grow our Invention team."
Mindhsare’s Invention arm is led globally by Graham Bednash and George Michaelides.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Executive Corporate Communications Recruitment up to £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director (Financial/professional services specilaist) Corporate Communications Recruitment £50-£55K, Central London
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- senior account director > RETAIL > GLOBAL AGENCY collectivo Salary confidential, London
- social media account manager > DRINKS BRAND collectivo to £25-30k + amazing bens, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham