Mindshare hires Christopher Lockwood as head of Invention
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 April 2010 11:53AM
LONDON - Mindshare has appointed former publisher of Wallpaper magazine Christopher Lockwood as head of its content creation arm, Invention.
In his newly created role, Lockwood will be based in London and will report to chief executive Jed Glanvill.
He will lead Mindshare’s Invention department, which focuses on non-traditional activation through branded content, sponsorship, experiential and social media.
Lockwood joins Mindshare from the now defunct Distill Magazine, where he was creative and publishing director. Prior to that he was managing director at Craft Publishing, which produced Distill.
He was also founding director of Artful Consulting and worked as a publisher at Wallpaper magazine and Dazed & Confused.
Jed Glanvill said: "I am delighted Christopher is joining Mindshare. His knowledge of high-quality content creation and media will strengthen and help to grow our Invention team."
Mindhsare’s Invention arm is led globally by Graham Bednash and George Michaelides.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'