Mindshare hires Christopher Lockwood as head of Invention
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 April 2010 11:53AM
LONDON - Mindshare has appointed former publisher of Wallpaper magazine Christopher Lockwood as head of its content creation arm, Invention.
In his newly created role, Lockwood will be based in London and will report to chief executive Jed Glanvill.
He will lead Mindshare’s Invention department, which focuses on non-traditional activation through branded content, sponsorship, experiential and social media.
Lockwood joins Mindshare from the now defunct Distill Magazine, where he was creative and publishing director. Prior to that he was managing director at Craft Publishing, which produced Distill.
He was also founding director of Artful Consulting and worked as a publisher at Wallpaper magazine and Dazed & Confused.
Jed Glanvill said: "I am delighted Christopher is joining Mindshare. His knowledge of high-quality content creation and media will strengthen and help to grow our Invention team."
Mindhsare’s Invention arm is led globally by Graham Bednash and George Michaelides.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Assistant, up to £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic Benefits, Teddington
- Full Stack Software Developer // BackBone.JS // Central London Salt negotiable, London
- Marketing, Social Media & Events Assistant Brand Recruitment £18000 - £21000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Presentation Designer Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%