Mindshare hires Christopher Lockwood as head of Invention
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 April 2010 11:53AM
LONDON - Mindshare has appointed former publisher of Wallpaper magazine Christopher Lockwood as head of its content creation arm, Invention.
In his newly created role, Lockwood will be based in London and will report to chief executive Jed Glanvill.
He will lead Mindshare’s Invention department, which focuses on non-traditional activation through branded content, sponsorship, experiential and social media.
Lockwood joins Mindshare from the now defunct Distill Magazine, where he was creative and publishing director. Prior to that he was managing director at Craft Publishing, which produced Distill.
He was also founding director of Artful Consulting and worked as a publisher at Wallpaper magazine and Dazed & Confused.
Jed Glanvill said: "I am delighted Christopher is joining Mindshare. His knowledge of high-quality content creation and media will strengthen and help to grow our Invention team."
Mindhsare’s Invention arm is led globally by Graham Bednash and George Michaelides.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Brand Manager EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Executive AF Selection £16000 - £18500 per annum, Warwickshire
- Midweight/Senior Designer Tomorrow Recruitment £28000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR LOOKING FOR MORE CREATIVE FOCUS? Barker Graves Up to £45k + benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £43000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'