Five signs advertising deal with The Third Way
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 April 2010 10:54AM
LONDON - The Third Way, the business launched last week by the former Viacom Brand Solutions managing director Nick Bampton, has signed a deal to develop bespoke ad campaigns linked to shows on Five.
It will work closely with Five's sales team to identify new campaign ideas around Five's TV and online portfolio. The Third Way will then pitch them to agencies and clients and produce creative work where required.
Five's brief to The Third Way will focus around programme genres including films, US crime dramas, the Milkshake children's strand, Australian soaps, technology and sport.
The broadcaster sees the appointment as a way of building a reputation as the "home of commercial opportunities" and hopes to build on ad-funded content initiatives it has developed with advertisers including Unilever and COI.
Bampton said: "Five is a blue-chip broadcaster making significant moves to create deeper bespoke ad solutions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Regional Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car or C/A + Benefits, South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, South East England