Five signs advertising deal with The Third Way
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 April 2010 10:54AM
LONDON - The Third Way, the business launched last week by the former Viacom Brand Solutions managing director Nick Bampton, has signed a deal to develop bespoke ad campaigns linked to shows on Five.
It will work closely with Five's sales team to identify new campaign ideas around Five's TV and online portfolio. The Third Way will then pitch them to agencies and clients and produce creative work where required.
Five's brief to The Third Way will focus around programme genres including films, US crime dramas, the Milkshake children's strand, Australian soaps, technology and sport.
The broadcaster sees the appointment as a way of building a reputation as the "home of commercial opportunities" and hopes to build on ad-funded content initiatives it has developed with advertisers including Unilever and COI.
Bampton said: "Five is a blue-chip broadcaster making significant moves to create deeper bespoke ad solutions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Manager Dot-Gap £45k, London Central
- Market Research Analyst - Charity - Contract Hasson Associates £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London