Museum of London appoints Brothers and Sisters to digital task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 April 2010 11:20AM
LONDON - The Museum of London has appointed Brothers and Sisters to handle a digital campaign promoting the opening of its Galleries of Modern London exhibition.
The agency picked up the business without a pitch, and will be responsible for creating a viral campaign that highlights the forthcoming exhibition's extensive art and photographic collection.
The £20m exhibition will aim to capture London's tumultuous history from 1666 to the present day, using 7,000 objects and interactive exhibits that illustrate the life of London and its people.
Brothers and Sisters' digital work will include the creation of an iPhone app, launching next month, that will guide users to sites across London where they can explore some of the city's hidden secrets that feature in the exhibition.
To coincide with the launch of the app, the Museum of London will install a 3D exhibit in Trafalgar Square promoting the exhibiton, as well as producing a print and outdoor campaign, created by NB: Studio.
Vicky Lee, marketing manager at the Museum of London, said: "The launch of this new app brings London's rich history to life for Londoners and tourists alike. iPhone users can create their own trails around the capital and view images of London past, while standing in the very locations they depict."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Services Manager become £35-40K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Producer become 35-38K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 per annum, City of London
- Display Campaign Executive - Top 3 Digital Agency Reuben Sinclair bonus, benefits, pension, healthcare, N1 London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Products Future £competitive with excellent benefits, Bath
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy