Museum of London appoints Brothers and Sisters to digital task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 April 2010 11:20AM
LONDON - The Museum of London has appointed Brothers and Sisters to handle a digital campaign promoting the opening of its Galleries of Modern London exhibition.
The agency picked up the business without a pitch, and will be responsible for creating a viral campaign that highlights the forthcoming exhibition's extensive art and photographic collection.
The £20m exhibition will aim to capture London's tumultuous history from 1666 to the present day, using 7,000 objects and interactive exhibits that illustrate the life of London and its people.
Brothers and Sisters' digital work will include the creation of an iPhone app, launching next month, that will guide users to sites across London where they can explore some of the city's hidden secrets that feature in the exhibition.
To coincide with the launch of the app, the Museum of London will install a 3D exhibit in Trafalgar Square promoting the exhibiton, as well as producing a print and outdoor campaign, created by NB: Studio.
Vicky Lee, marketing manager at the Museum of London, said: "The launch of this new app brings London's rich history to life for Londoners and tourists alike. iPhone users can create their own trails around the capital and view images of London past, while standing in the very locations they depict."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / Retail - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- ARTWORKER - CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot