Albion replaced by VCCP on Total Jobs creative account
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 April 2010 11:10AM
LONDON - VCCP has picked up the Total Jobs advertising account, four months after missing out on the business in a pitch.
Last year, the Reed Elsevier-owned recruitment site reviewed the account and VCCP competed in a final shoot-out against Albion.
The smaller agency was awarded the business in early December but has now been dropped from the account.
VCCP will create a fast-turnaround campaign designed to drive traffic to, and awareness of, the website.
The work, which will involve above-the-line and digital elements, is set to break in May.
Michael Robinson, the marketing director at Total Jobs, said: "VCCP has demonstrated a creative approach to the Totaljobs.com brand. Its ideas and strategy have caught our imagination and we feel they will resonate with our jobseeker audience, highlighting the functional benefits of the site, which will help us to drive a deeper market share."
Before moving to Albion, the business was handled by Saint, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R's digital arm. The agency declined to re-pitch for the account.
Saint had created online campaigns for Total Jobs, but the site, backed by a bigger marketing budget, wanted a more integrated approach, including TV and print.
Total Jobs has been the UK's most-visited recruitment website since 2006, but has struggled to increase its market share since that time.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough
- Digital Strategist - iconic luxury brand - £55K-£65K Bamboo Crowd £55K-£65K, London (Greater)
- Social & Digital Director - iconic luxury brand - £50K-£55K Bamboo Crowd £50K-£55K, London (Greater)
- Web Designer | Junior / Midweight Nu Creative Talent Negotiable, London
- Marketing Director Stopgap £55000 per annum, London