Lean Mean Fighting Machine lands online Dr Pepper task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 April 2010 12:35PM
LONDON - Coca-Cola has appointed Lean Mean Fighting Machine to handle the digital advertising for its Dr Pepper brand.
The agency will now handle all of Dr Pepper's online marketing, as the brand increases its spend on digital.
LMFM's first campaign for Dr Pepper, which will break later this year, will run across the brand's "What's the worst that can happen?" positioning, and will have a strong social media element.
The agency won the business off the back of a successful one-off April Fools' Day campaign that it created for the brand earlier this month.
The campaign, called "Chatroulette Cheerleader", featured a YouTube video that saw a blonde female cheerleader dancing on a webcam. However as the video progressed, the cheerleader was swapped for an old man.
Coca-Cola has signalled its intention to increase advertising activity for Dr Pepper in the UK this year, as it looks to increase the brand's popularity among teenagers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing & Communications Director Stopgap £70000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Lipton Fleming £28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Associate Director of Content Strategy - London £75,000 Adam Recruitment £75000 - £76000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart