Lean Mean Fighting Machine lands online Dr Pepper task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 April 2010 12:35PM
LONDON - Coca-Cola has appointed Lean Mean Fighting Machine to handle the digital advertising for its Dr Pepper brand.
The agency will now handle all of Dr Pepper's online marketing, as the brand increases its spend on digital.
LMFM's first campaign for Dr Pepper, which will break later this year, will run across the brand's "What's the worst that can happen?" positioning, and will have a strong social media element.
The agency won the business off the back of a successful one-off April Fools' Day campaign that it created for the brand earlier this month.
The campaign, called "Chatroulette Cheerleader", featured a YouTube video that saw a blonde female cheerleader dancing on a webcam. However as the video progressed, the cheerleader was swapped for an old man.
Coca-Cola has signalled its intention to increase advertising activity for Dr Pepper in the UK this year, as it looks to increase the brand's popularity among teenagers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Brand Manager EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Executive AF Selection £16000 - £18500 per annum, Warwickshire
- Midweight/Senior Designer Tomorrow Recruitment £28000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR LOOKING FOR MORE CREATIVE FOCUS? Barker Graves Up to £45k + benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £43000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'