Lean Mean Fighting Machine lands online Dr Pepper task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 April 2010 12:35PM
LONDON - Coca-Cola has appointed Lean Mean Fighting Machine to handle the digital advertising for its Dr Pepper brand.
The agency will now handle all of Dr Pepper's online marketing, as the brand increases its spend on digital.
LMFM's first campaign for Dr Pepper, which will break later this year, will run across the brand's "What's the worst that can happen?" positioning, and will have a strong social media element.
The agency won the business off the back of a successful one-off April Fools' Day campaign that it created for the brand earlier this month.
The campaign, called "Chatroulette Cheerleader", featured a YouTube video that saw a blonde female cheerleader dancing on a webcam. However as the video progressed, the cheerleader was swapped for an old man.
Coca-Cola has signalled its intention to increase advertising activity for Dr Pepper in the UK this year, as it looks to increase the brand's popularity among teenagers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Affiliates Manager GoodEgg Digital £40k + Bonus & Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up