Lean Mean Fighting Machine lands online Dr Pepper task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 April 2010 12:35PM
LONDON - Coca-Cola has appointed Lean Mean Fighting Machine to handle the digital advertising for its Dr Pepper brand.
The agency will now handle all of Dr Pepper's online marketing, as the brand increases its spend on digital.
LMFM's first campaign for Dr Pepper, which will break later this year, will run across the brand's "What's the worst that can happen?" positioning, and will have a strong social media element.
The agency won the business off the back of a successful one-off April Fools' Day campaign that it created for the brand earlier this month.
The campaign, called "Chatroulette Cheerleader", featured a YouTube video that saw a blonde female cheerleader dancing on a webcam. However as the video progressed, the cheerleader was swapped for an old man.
Coca-Cola has signalled its intention to increase advertising activity for Dr Pepper in the UK this year, as it looks to increase the brand's popularity among teenagers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Weetabix. Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44