Lean Mean Fighting Machine lands online Dr Pepper task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 April 2010 12:35PM
LONDON - Coca-Cola has appointed Lean Mean Fighting Machine to handle the digital advertising for its Dr Pepper brand.
The agency will now handle all of Dr Pepper's online marketing, as the brand increases its spend on digital.
LMFM's first campaign for Dr Pepper, which will break later this year, will run across the brand's "What's the worst that can happen?" positioning, and will have a strong social media element.
The agency won the business off the back of a successful one-off April Fools' Day campaign that it created for the brand earlier this month.
The campaign, called "Chatroulette Cheerleader", featured a YouTube video that saw a blonde female cheerleader dancing on a webcam. However as the video progressed, the cheerleader was swapped for an old man.
Coca-Cola has signalled its intention to increase advertising activity for Dr Pepper in the UK this year, as it looks to increase the brand's popularity among teenagers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + car or c/a, West Midlands
- Marketing Controller Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood