Sky reviews multi-million pound digital roster
LONDON - BSkyB has launched a review of its £10m-plus digital agency requirements as it ups its focus on digital.
The broadcaster currently works with Brothers and Sisters, AKQA, Soup, Bigmouthmedia and Diffiniti but is reviewing all of its digital requirements across search, display, social media, affiliates, and digital creative work in the UK.
According to The Nielsen Company BSkyB spent £8.2m on digital media, excluding search, during 2009 which was an increase of 17.2% when compared to 2008.
Louise Mullock, head of online sales and marketing at BSkyB, said: 'Across Sky we're responding to changing consumer demands by offering more online products, services and customer engagement.
'To help us grow our online activities further, and to make our digital investment work as hard as it can, we want to ensure we have the right agency support network.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Designer become Unspecified, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign