Sky reviews multi-million pound digital roster
LONDON - BSkyB has launched a review of its £10m-plus digital agency requirements as it ups its focus on digital.
The broadcaster currently works with Brothers and Sisters, AKQA, Soup, Bigmouthmedia and Diffiniti but is reviewing all of its digital requirements across search, display, social media, affiliates, and digital creative work in the UK.
According to The Nielsen Company BSkyB spent £8.2m on digital media, excluding search, during 2009 which was an increase of 17.2% when compared to 2008.
Louise Mullock, head of online sales and marketing at BSkyB, said: 'Across Sky we're responding to changing consumer demands by offering more online products, services and customer engagement.
'To help us grow our online activities further, and to make our digital investment work as hard as it can, we want to ensure we have the right agency support network.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'