Sky reviews multi-million pound digital roster
LONDON - BSkyB has launched a review of its £10m-plus digital agency requirements as it ups its focus on digital.
The broadcaster currently works with Brothers and Sisters, AKQA, Soup, Bigmouthmedia and Diffiniti but is reviewing all of its digital requirements across search, display, social media, affiliates, and digital creative work in the UK.
According to The Nielsen Company BSkyB spent £8.2m on digital media, excluding search, during 2009 which was an increase of 17.2% when compared to 2008.
Louise Mullock, head of online sales and marketing at BSkyB, said: 'Across Sky we're responding to changing consumer demands by offering more online products, services and customer engagement.
'To help us grow our online activities further, and to make our digital investment work as hard as it can, we want to ensure we have the right agency support network.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Brand Manager Stopgap £45000 - £55000 per annum, West Midlands
- Brand Leader Purple Consultancy £55000 - £65000 per annum, Geneva
- Brand Manager Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, West Midlands
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard