Sky reviews multi-million pound digital roster
LONDON - BSkyB has launched a review of its £10m-plus digital agency requirements as it ups its focus on digital.
The broadcaster currently works with Brothers and Sisters, AKQA, Soup, Bigmouthmedia and Diffiniti but is reviewing all of its digital requirements across search, display, social media, affiliates, and digital creative work in the UK.
According to The Nielsen Company BSkyB spent £8.2m on digital media, excluding search, during 2009 which was an increase of 17.2% when compared to 2008.
Louise Mullock, head of online sales and marketing at BSkyB, said: 'Across Sky we're responding to changing consumer demands by offering more online products, services and customer engagement.
'To help us grow our online activities further, and to make our digital investment work as hard as it can, we want to ensure we have the right agency support network.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Integrated Designer - AXA Gemini Search £25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + good benefits, London
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, Newbury
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER - Global Mobile Handset Provider Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement