Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
06 March 2015
Frances Ralston-Good, the chief strategy and innovation officer at PHD, explains that young women should work outside of their comfort zone and make time for themselves.
A video showing Disney characters surprising shoppers has made it to the top spot of this week's chart.
David Beckham plays a pool hustler in a short film promoting H&M's Modern Essentials spring 2015 collection.
The European Union should bring in legislation to prevent irresponsible alcohol TV ads, according to a group of lords.
The minister for women and equalities, Jo Swinson, said at an Omnicom event yesterday that the way the media portrays pregnant women makes her "furious".
- Advertising Director - programmatic & data solutions Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Head of Marketing VMA Group £55,000 +benefits , Oxfordshire
- Data Senior Account Manager (12 Month FTC) Direct Recruitment £34K- £39K, London (Greater)
- E-Commerce Executive Pitch Consultants £23000 - £25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- Consumer Market Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £46000 per annum + Benefits, London