Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
30 January 2015
A service of thanksgiving for Tony Vickers, the former managing director of sales and marketing at BSkyB and sales chief at TV-am, will be held on Monday 23 February.
Budweiser's Super Bowl ad "lost puppy" has topped this week's Campaign Viral Chart, which features several spots created for the game on Sunday.
Robert Webb, the comedy actor, returns in the Post Office's campaign for sub brand Post Office Money.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- TECHNICAL CREATIVE ARTWORKER - SOLIDWORKS - LONDON - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager - Construction, London, £38k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £36000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager/Media Sales OUTDOOR Greene Media Network Up to 35K dependant on experience + Commission & Bens, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...