Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
10 December 2013
Ogilvy & Mather London has appointed André Laurentino, currently TBWA/London's global creative director for McDonald's, as its global executive creative director for Unilever, including Dove and Hellmann's.
Wieden & Kennedy has out-done Willy Wonka himself with its latest window display.
MediaCom has hired Ben Phillips, the commercial director from mobile ad platform Adloqi, as its first global head of mobile.
National Savings and Investments (NS&I), the state-owned savings bank, is reviewing its direct and above-the-line ad agencies.
Saatchi & Saatchi has been appointed to manage the digital and social launch of next year's Monty Python live shows, without a pitch.
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Interim Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, North West England
- Senior Account Manager, Top Booze Brand, eCRM & Digital, up to £38k MODA consult up to £38k + benefits, Central London
- Social Media Account Manager Search Party 30-40k, Central London
- Senior Brand Experience Manager PSD Group Up to £65,000 + Car, Bonus & Benefits, London