Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
16 September 2014
Domino's Pizza has launched a TV ad to support the introduction of a new flavour to its Stuffed Crust range.
Royal Philips has released a campaign to push its new range of digitally-connected lightbulbs.
Robert Senior, Saatchi & Saatchi Fallon Group EMEA chief executive has been promoted to chief executive of the overall Saatchi & Saatchi Fallon network.
Publicis Groupe chief executive Maurice Lévy is to step down in 2016 amid a management shake-up at the company.
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director - specialist integrated agency JEFFERSON £60-75k plus benefits dependent on experience, Based just outside Kingston Upon Thames
- Director Business Development - TRAVEL- HOTELS Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers