Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
27 March 2015
Twitter is on the hunt for its first consumer marketer in the UK as the company chases ambitious targets to once again double advertising revenues year on year, to surpass £180 million in 2015.
An ad or an American healthcare company, showing a couple falling through a table while dancing, has made it to the top of the chart.
Sound Digital, a consortium of Arqiva, Bauer and UTV Media GB, has won its bid for a licence to operate a second national DAB multiplex in the UK.
WPP's chief executive Martin Sorrell has made a significant change of tack in his stance to newspapers, suggesting they might not be over indexing in terms of advertising expenditure after all.
Germanwings, the budget airline, has asked Transport for London to remove ads featuring the line "get ready to be surprised" from London tube stations, after one of its planes crashed into the Alps.
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building