Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
05 May 2015
- Partner Content
It's been a wild 30 years, but wait till you see what's around the corner, says Paul Frampton, chief executive of Havas Media.
- Partner Content
As the industry obsesses over stats and clicks, Tom Laranjo from Total Media looks at how behavioural insights can elevate programmatic buying
Weve, the mobile ad network, has gained an extra 10 million customers after O2 bought out its partners in the company, according to David Plumb, the Telefónica digital director.
O2 has bought out its partners in Weve and is set to integrate the sales operation into its existing media business.
When it comes to advertising your brand on the back of a real-time event, few opportunities come any bigger than the birth of a royal baby.
Sky has partnered with Universal, the film studio, for a new TV ad campaign to promote Sky Fibre internet service.
Transport for London has begun the review process for its outdoor advertising contract, one of the biggest of its kind in the world.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager, Beauty Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000-£34000, London
- Programmatic Contractor Aspire £300 - £350 per day, London
- Qual Research Director Major Players £60000 - £80000 per annum, City of London
- Brand Innovation Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Surrey
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO