Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
23 April 2014
Yahoo has partnered with film distributor Twentieth Century Fox to create a global content hub on its Yahoo Movies platform for new release 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'.
The Post Office is preparing to review its advertising, direct and digital accounts through the Crown Commercial Service, which has approached agencies on the Government's creative framework.
John Ayling & Associates has won the £1 million account for Sugar Puffs and Harvest Cheweee owner Halo Foods, following a pitch against MediaCom.
Interpublic Group (IPG) the owner of Initiative, Lowe and Partners and McCann, saw its UK revenue rise 21 per cent in the first three months of this year, boosted by its acquisition of Profero.
JCDecaux has struck the first content partnership for its commuter book club, with publisher Hachette UK.
Tim Corcoran, the head of account management at Isobar, will leave the agency at the end of this month and will not be replaced.
Adam&Eve/DDB has won the global advertising account for the launch of Haig Club, a Scotch whisky that Diageo has created in partnership with David Beckham and Simon Fuller.
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency