Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
21 October 2014
UKTV is supporting the launch of UKTV Play, its new video-on-demand service, with an animated campaign.
Johnston Press has appointed the BBC marketer Terry McGrath to the newly created role of senior director of brand and product marketing.
A man in Australia has become what is believed to be the first person convicted of sex offences as a result of the lauded "Sweetie" campaign.
118 118, the directory assistance firm, is launching a multimillion-pound TV campaign to promote 118 118 Money, its lending arm.
Naked Communications has appointed Cyrus Vantoch-Wood, a creative director at Cheil London, to develop and lead its UK creative team.
Currys PC World is launching a brand campaign ahead of the Christmas season with the strapline "we start with you".
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media