Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
30 September 2014
NEW YORK - ESPN was "very surprised" by BT's knockout bid for the Premier League broadcast rights, according to Eric Johnson, the ESPN executive vice-president, global multimedia sales.
NEW YORK - Data is "one of ESPN's greatest priorities" over the next 18 months, according to Eric Johnson, the ESPN executive vice president, global multimedia sales, speaking at Advertising Week this morning.
NEW YORK - Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook's chief operating officer and the author of 'Lean In', led an Advertising Week panel that explored gender roles in global campaigns.
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency Royds Raphael £35k-£38k+bonus+excellent benefits, London
- Project Manager - Branding & Design FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £150-£180+ neg day rate, London
- Junior Planner for London Consumer Branding agency £20-25K Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad