Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
18 December 2014
Comparethemarket.com is going to have its own dramatic Christmas Day storyline as one of the meerkats departs the advertiser's mini soap during a special ad to air on ITV.
- External article
How much can you remember from 2014? Take part in our Christmas quiz and find out...
Warner Leisure, owned by the Bourne Leisure, has appointed Now without a pitch.
Mail Advertising, the commercial operation for the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday, has merged its classified and display advertising sales teams under Rosemary Gorman as part of a group restructure.
MediaCom has won the consolidating pitch for Mars' global media planning business, spanning 80 markets.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Head of Product Management for Working Age Bupa Competitive + Bonus + Car + Benefits, London
- NPD Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Public Affairs Manager Stopgap £45000 - £47000 per annum, London
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)