Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
03 July 2015
Carling has released an ad in the UK to get football fans excited for the next season.
- Partner Content
Watch the video from the Thinkbox TV Planning Awards, held in association with Campaign and Media Week, where PHD and Drum stole the show.
Facebook has confirmed plans to offer video contributors a share of advertising revenues generated around posts, in a move that will increase competition with Google's YouTube.
Direct Line, the insurance company, has launched another ad starring Harvey Keitel as Winston Wolf from Pulp Fiction.
Lee Cooper, the denim brand, has appointed Kameleon as its lead strategic, creative and content marketing agency for its upcoming global work.
WPP is about to set up a shop in Cuba, in an unprecedented move amid improving relations between the island nation and the US.
A video by YouTube of people telling their loved ones that they are gay, has taken the top spot in this week's chart.
There's significant correlation between ROI and good mobile creative, as long as brands rethink their approach to mobile advertising, writes the chief innovation officer at Meredith Xcelerated Marketing.
- UX DESIGNER - (Creative, User Experience, Layout, Branding) Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £35000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus and Benefits, London
- Brand Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Sales Manager- Travel - Programmatic Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum + commission, benefits & shares!, London
- Middleweight Print Designer Major Players £22000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch