Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
20 August 2014
The latest brand to find itself at the centre of a social media storm was Greggs, purveyor of sausage rolls on the high street.
Anjelica Huston and other celebrities known for having a comfortable and unique style form the backbone of Gap's autumn campaign.
Terry Badham, the former art director, has passed away aged 84.
France's beloved chocolate and pastry makers have started a social media campaign to oppose the French government's plans to impose health warnings on cakes and chocolates.
This might be the age of the start-up, but these Johnny-come-latelies could still learn a thing or two from ad agencies, argues Tom Callard, a strategist at Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)