Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
02 March 2015
Cannes Lions has launched the Glass Lion: The Lion for Change, an award for work that challenges gender bias.
Big Communications and Balloon Dog, the Mission Group agencies, have merged to create Bigdog.
Ahead of International Women's Day on Sunday 8 March, Campaign asked leading women in advertising to explain how they made it.
Rapp Media has promoted business director Paul Holman and has made a series of appointments to strengthen its senior team.
- Partner Content
As the great and the good of the mobile industry gather in Barcelona for MWC 2015, Millennial Media takes a look at the key trends set to dominate the agenda this year
McCann Worldgroup's chief technology catalyst for EMEA offers his tips for what to expect in Barcelona
National Accident Helpline has launched a campaign to promote its personal injury advice service.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 60000 - 65000, London
- Senior Strategist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55,000 to £65,000, London
- Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £300 - £350 per day, City of London