Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
16 April 2014
Sky has started to trial its #WatchOnSky tool on Twitter, which lets customers watch or record TV programmes by simply clicking icons contained within a tweet.
Sir Martin Sorrell, chief executive of WPP, has called attempts by rival holding groups, Omnicom and Publicis Groupe to form a £23 bilion "merger of equals" "impossible".
Ben Felton, the executive planning director at MRM Meteorite, has joined The Marketing Store as chief strategy officer.
The Post Office has kicked off a '24-hour Property Challenge', exclusively within Channel 4 ad spots.
Manning Gottlieb OMD has the most shortlisted entries in this year's Thinkbox TV Planning Awards, run in association with Campaign and MediaWeek.
Dentsu Aegis, the parent network of Carat and Vizeum, has become the only media network to be appointed to the Government's market research roster which has just been announced.
P&O Cruises has appointed Founded to its creative account following a four-way competitive pitch process.
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Studio Manager Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Watford
- Communications Manager - Contract - Leeds Ninesharp £140 - £150 per day, Leeds
- Sales Development Manager Adam Recruitment £33000 per annum, Cheshire
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'