Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
28 January 2015
Bloomberg has expanded its media footprint with the launch of a new flagship media site, Bloomberg Business, designed to broaden the financial giant's remit in the business world.
TravelSupermarket, part of the Moneysupermarket.com group, has handed its £3.5 million creative account to The Corner following a competitive pitch.
Soft-drink giant releases three teasers for upcoming Super Bowl ad
Media agencies now have ten days to complete their applications before the extended deadline of 6 February.
Siobhan Freegard, the founder of Netmums, the UK parenting advice site, has launched the Channel Mum YouTube network, with Panasonic as a launch partner.
Advertising provides £187 worth of media, culture and sport to each UK household every year, according to a report commissioned by the Advertising Association.
An ad for Haig Club whisky featuring David Beckham has survived censure from the Advertising Standards Authority, after it concluded he does "not have strong appeal to children".
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits and discretionary bonus, Northampton
- Account Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- CRM Specialist Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience, Oxford
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- The Lad Bible publisher hires Mimi Turner as marketing director