Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
20 October 2014
Philips is unveiling an online campaign starring the Olympic gymnast Louis Smith, aimed at encouraging people to ditch bottled juice in favour of making fresh juices at home.
Publicis Groupe's ZenithOptimedia's estimated £200 million media business for O2, including the £50 million account in the UK, has been snatched away from them, following an intervention from Havas Media stakeholder and Vivendi chairman, Vincent Bollore.
Quantum technologies, biotech and hackers: ISBA's director of media and advertising, Bob Wootton, gives his key takeouts from last week's Wired conference.
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- PR Account Director Â– B2B High Profile Clients ADLIB £35000 - £40000 per annum, Bristol
- Freelance 3D Visualiser Creative Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Digital Media Buyer Executive Dot-Gap £27k, Surrey
- Email/Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £110 - £125 per day, Ware
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Should brands be held to their straplines?
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool