Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
27 August 2014
Sky has once again turned to the cast of 'Toy Story' for a TV campaign promoting its broadband service.
Mindshare has hired Barry Lee, the managing director at the ZenithOptimedia performance marketing agency Performics, to lead the Mindshare Worldwide Central Team Integrated Digital Hub.
Chime Communications, the owner of VCCP, reported profit before tax of £9.6 million in the first half of 2014, more than 15 times what it made a year earlier, after the World Cup and other tournaments boosted its sports arm.
As clients become more entrepreneurially focused how can agencies re-gear to help? Tim Bourne, the chief executive of Exposure and chair of entrepreneurship for the Marketing Agencies Association, offers a five-point plan.
Mark Holden, head of futures at Arena explores Facebook's introduction of its Premium Video Ad format with Comparethemarket.com.
BreatheSport, a social network where fans can interact with sporting celebrities, launches in beta today.
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - boutique BTL agency - South West London - £25k-£30k Judi Patton £25k-£30k, South West London