Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
21 October 2014
A man in Australia has become what is believed to be the first person convicted of sex offences as a result of the lauded "Sweetie" campaign.
118 118, the directory assistance firm, is launching a multimillion-pound TV campaign to promote 118 118 Money, its lending arm.
Naked Communications has appointed Cyrus Vantoch-Wood, a creative director at Cheil London, to develop and lead its UK creative team.
Currys PC World is launching a brand campaign ahead of the Christmas season with the strapline "we start with you".
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Channel & Marketing Director Better Placed Recruitment £130000 - £160000 per annum + benefits, North West England
- Group Brand Consultant - RSA RSA Excellent Salary & Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Senior Designer Purple Consultancy £260 - £280 per day, London
- Marketing Planner Stopgap £60000 - £65000 per annum + pro rata - 6 month contract, Bedfordshire
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool