Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
24 November 2014
VisitBritain, the tourism agency, has crowdsourced nine films for the second part of its international "sounds of Great Britain" digital marketing campaign.
Zurich is today launching a Europe-wide cinema and online campaign showing the insurer's employees going to great lengths to protect some snowmen.
People who worked in advertising during the 70s or who have vivid memories of the industry during that decade, are being asked to help a project that wants to bring the history of that period to life.
Ads shown in cinemas have more of an impact on the audience compared with those watching TV, according to research by Digital Cinema Media (DCM).
Grant Thornton, the accounting and business advisory company, has appointed Possible as its global digital agency.
Brands including Mercedes-Benz have taken to social media to congratulate Lewis Hamilton on winning his second Formula 1 Drivers Championship, following the British driver's victory at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix at the weekend.
- Brand Marketing Manager - Fast Growing Ladies Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution £35,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - Leading Agency! Ascent Solutions Up to £40,000 + Fantastic benefits!, Central London
- Digital Associate Director Aspire £225 - £275 per day, London
- Campaign Executive - Middlesex - Perm Ninesharp £30000 - £32000 per annum + Great Benefits, Brentford
- account director > FMCG SPORT & MUSIC for youth audiences > TTL shopper collectivo Up to £50k plus flexible benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push