Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
01 October 2014
Sonos, the wireless hi-fi brand, is claiming a sound and vision first with a giant 3D screen allowing New Yorkers to explore the soundscape of their city.
Ballantine's Scotch whisky has released the latest episode in its series "stay true stories" with musician and DJ, Black Coffee.
Piers Morgan, formerly of CNN and Trinity Mirror, has been appointed editor-at-large of MailOnline's US operation.
Mail Newspapers, home to the Daily Mail and MailOnline, is launching an online membership portal called MyMail.
Royal London, the mutual life and pensions company, is launching a TV spot featuring time traveller, Roy.
NEW YORK - Peter Himmelman, the singing chief executive officer of Big Muse, has advised aspiring "advertising rock stars" to separate creative tension from destructive worry.
NEW YORK - Executives working in large organizations must continually ask how they can "break themselves", to emulate the fast growth of start-ups, according to Mondelez International's Bonin Bough.
NEW YORK -- At Advertising Week, Electronic Arts' Dana Marineau said that sometimes marketers have to throw a Hail Mary pass to keep brands relevant.
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Hemel Hempstead
- Director of Digital Digital Gurus £60000 - £66000 Per Annum, London
- Social Media Manager/Strategist- up to £50k The Industry Club London Ltd Up to £50k, Soho