Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
01 August 2014
After Mo Farah pulled out of the Commonwealth Games, Jeremy Hart, the managing director of Inc Content, says clever content can prevent brand backers reaching the end of the road when their star is out of the competition.
Matt Redman, the social strategy director at Wunderman, explains how Facebook can catch up with Twitter's mobile achievements.
Johnnie Walker's film starring Jude Law has already made it into this week's Campaign Viral Chart, despite only launching two days ago.
Yorkshire Tea has celebrated Yorkshire Day today by re-creating the head of Mel B, the former Spice Girl, in cake.
- News Analysis
Art Everywhere is back, putting great pieces on a truly public display via a combination of new technology and outdoor media's intrinsic potency, Richard Morris says.
P&O Ferries has awarded its European media planning and buying, and creative accounts to Starcom and MRM Meteorite respectively, following competitive pitches.
EE has drafted in McCann Enterprise to ramp up its business-to-business (B2B) activity, as the telecoms giant eyes a greater market share.
Contagious London has won a brief to create the high-end ready meal brand Charlie Bigham's first TV campaign.
Mike Boles and Jerry Hollens, a creative team that has been at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R for more than 15 years, have left the agency following a restructure.
Iris has acquired the international marketing agency Pepper Global in a bid to strengthen its worldwide proposition.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Programmes Zebra People £45000 - £50000 per annum, London (North), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Manager - Video Technology Business Ultimate Asset £37000 - £42000 per annum + excellent commission and benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Corporate Comms Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior CRM Executive lastminute.com Competitive Salary Plus benefits, London (City of), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film