Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
28 November 2014
Burger King, the fast-food chain, has appointed Vizeum to handle its consolidated European media planning and buying account, estimated to be worth €74 million (£58.7 million).
Seat, the Volkswagen-owned car manufacturer, has appointed Lowe Profero and DLKW Lowe to handle all its UK digital and above-the-line work.
Tarquin's, the gin by Southwestern Distillery, has launched what it claims is the first campaign using Apple FaceTime, to celebrate the 100th batch of the brand.
Domino's Pizza has rolled out a fairground-themed TV ad to promote the launch its hot doughnuts, the latest addition to its menu.
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake