Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
11 July 2014
South Africa's Advertising Standards Authority has dropped an investigation into a controversial charity ad that showed a white woman feeding scraps to a black child, after the organisation withdrew the spot and apologised.
Channel 5 is set to put this year's Big Brother contestants into a post-apocalyptic world, with housemates set a number of survival-based tasks around the theme of upcoming blockbuster, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.
- Lead Designer (Agency, Marketing, central-London) Creative Recruitment £32000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager - Travel and Tech Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £42000.00 - £48000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Creative Team Major Players £35000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India