Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
22 May 2015
HBO's trailer for the second season of True Detective has made it to the top spot.
Ivan Massow, a British businessman, has launched his bid to become London mayor with an animated online film in which he introduces himself as an ex-alcoholic, dyslexic and a gay "disrupter".
Survivors UK, the charity supporting male survivors of rape and sexual abuse, is launching an online campaign to encourage men to speak out about abuse as a part of the healing process.
- Partner Content
Trinity Mirror is considering an appeal after a High Court judge ordered the publisher to pay "very substantial" damages to celebrities Sadie Frost, Paul Gascoigne and others for phone-hacking.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Maternity Cover Integrated Role MODA consult £60k - £65k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Maternity Cover ATL / TV Role MODA consult £42k - £45k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location