Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
19 September 2014
Starcom MediaVest Group has appointed Sue Frogley to the newly created role of global commercial director.
A comical ad by Samsung sending up Apple's recent iPhone 6 and Watch launch has made it on to this week's Viral Chart.
Lexus has released some new footage from behind-the-scenes of its recently launched "facet city" ad for the Lexus NX.
Made.com has been left embarrassed this morning after sending out an email to its customer base announcing it had launched in a "new country" with special offers on "Saltire-inspired" products.
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment £60 - £80 per day, West London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up