Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
22 August 2014
Andrew Cracknell, the former Bates UK executive creative director who began his career as a copywriter at CDP in the 1960s, was at Shoreditch House last night, regaling an audience of young creatives with tales of the advertising revolution of the 1960s.
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing agency fishtank £26000 - £28000 per annum, Bristol
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Magazine ABCs: a media agency viewpoint
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?