Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
07 July 2015
Proud at home but many US-based brands are avoiding LGBT issues overseas.
Ocean Outdoor and Campaign have launched a contest to discover the most creative work in digital out-of-home.
East 17's hit song from the 1990s, which features in Three's latest campaign, has failed to emulate previous tracks used in the mobile network ads and has not made it into the Top 40.
The IPA New Business and Marketing Group has appointed Larissa Vince, the director of marketing at Saatchi & Saatchi London, as its co-chair, replacing Katie Lee.
Eric Zuncic comes from Mekanism and reports to the global chief executive, Lori Senecal.
Women have better things to do than be beach body ready - like win the World Cup - a team of creatives from BBH New York point out.
- Front end Developer become £40k-£50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £60000 per annum + Bonus + Car Allowance + Profit Shares, Hertfordshire
- FMCG Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £28000 - £38000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits, Buckinghamshire
- Digital Designer become £40k-£45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £40000.00 - £43000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list