Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
27 May 2015
Douglas Quenqua, Campaign US's editor-in-chief, catches up with Alex Leikikh, the new chief executive of the Mullen Lowe Group, on why Lowe has finally found its American sweetheart.
YouTube, with its ever-expanding array of content, massive appeal and universally-accessible platform, is almost certainly a step closer to being the television of the future than whatever most of us are watching on our TV sets.
Transport for London is increasing the ad space available on its website as part of plans to grow revenue from its commercial estate.
- Partner Content
Through mobile, brands will finally get to know their customers, says Millennial Media's Zac Pinkham.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account / Project Manager Creative Recruitment £25000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Graphic Designer (Retail / Fashion) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum, Cheltenham
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?