Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
28 July 2014
Creative start-up Dawson Pickering has appointed Dudley Desborough as managing director.
Prime minister David Cameron is expected to appoint Joanna Shields, Tech City's chairman and ambassador, as his digital tsar.
Megan Wooding has been appointed head of client services at 180 Amsterdam.
Specsavers' creative director Graham Daldry describes how his in-house team turned Luis Suarez biting an opponent into a viral ad for his brand in less than 16 hours.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- CRM and Segmentation Manager JV Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car + Excellent Benefits + Bonus, West Yorkshire / Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Account Director - B2B Technology Marketing Agency - Home Counties - £45k - £55k - NP108 Stonor £45k - £55k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire / Surrey
- Channel Marketing Manager Ninesharp £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Recruitment Consultant Ninesharp £21000 - £35000 per annum + Uncapped Commission - No Thresholds, Greater Manchester
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday