Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
21 November 2014
King Digital Entertainment has launched a global ad campaign to promote its new game Candy Crush Soda Saga.
The Sainsbury's ad referencing the football match played by British and German soldiers on No Man's Land on Christmas day in 1914 has topped the Campaign Viral Chart this week.
Matt Damon, Thandie Newton and Femi Kuti are among the stars to appear in a new film to encourage global leaders to do something about the Ebola epidemic in West Africa.
Gala Interactive, part of Gala Coral Group, has appointed The7stars to its £5.7 million media planning and buying account after a competitive pitch.
- Digital Account Manager / Project Manager ADLIB £24000 - £30000 per annum, Swindon
- Account Director Major Players £42000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Product Sub Editor and Translator (German speaking) Major Players £25000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran