Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
26 January 2015
The British Heart Foundation has called for a ban on "junk food" ads to be aired before 9pm, citing research showing that 70% of parents have been "pestered" to buy junk food by their kids as a result of them seeing TV ads.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - MUST SPEAK GERMAN! Adam Recruitment £20000 - £27000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Account Manager - London - ATL - Advertising Agency Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + STO - Amazing Benefits, West End
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent West London Agency Fill Recruitment £32k - £36k, London (West), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3