Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
03 March 2015
The chief digital officer, APAC, for McCann Worldgroup walks the show floor and sees the future of connected brands
Tracy De Groose, the chief executive at Dentsu Aegis Network, explains the "defining moment" in her career, as part of Campaign's series about how leading women in advertising "made it", ahead of International Women's Day on Sunday.
William Eccleshare, the chief executive of Clear Channel Outdoor, is returning to the UK to take the role of chairman and chief executive officer of Clear Channel International.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Digital Project Manager Source £37000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Copywriter - 1 Years Maternity Cover Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 - £42000 per annum, Guildford
- Marketing Manager British Swimming circa £36,000 per annum (dependent on experience), London (Greater)