Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
17 March 2014
Whether you hail from the Emerald Isles or not (St Patrick doesn't seem to care) Campaign rounds up the ads from the brand that has St Patrick's Day 17 March sewn up across the world... Guinness.
Northern & Shell, home to Channel 5, Daily Star and Daily Express, is offering free BT broadband and access to BT Sport for six months as part of a bespoke promotion across its media portfolio.
Wieden & Kennedy London was the London agency with the most-viewed campaigns across the internet in 2013.
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Media Solutions Director | Advocacy Nu Creative Talent £70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits, London
- Content Editor - Great Client side Opportunity ADLIB £25000 - £30000 per annum, Oxford
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Strategist PFJ £125 - £175 per annum, London