Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
22 October 2014
Karmarama has dropped out of the BBC's statutory creative review, leaving five agencies to compete for the broadcaster's business.
MediaCom has been shortlisted almost three times more than the next most-nominated agencies for Campaign's Media Awards.
- Senior Press Officer VMA Group £34-38k plus benefits, North West England
- Junior Social Strategist | Digital Agency | Central London Red Sofa London £125 - £175 per day, City of London
- Head of Brand/Channel Marketing Brand Recruitment £90000 - £110000 per annum + excellent benefits, Peterborough
- Digital Ad Operations Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Copywriter AF Selection £25,000 , West Midlands
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links