Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
26 November 2014
Pizza Express, the 430-strong restaurant chain, has appointed Rufus Leonard to create a digital strategy, following a competitive pitch.
Marks & Spencer has won Campaign's hotly contested battle of the Christmas ads, with over 30 per cent of the online votes.
Saatchi & Saatchi, SapientNitro, Wieden & Kennedy and Iris emerged victorious at the annual awards for the marketing consultancy Oystercatchers last night.
Hearst magazines has launched the first stand-alone digital product for the Good Housekeeping brand, Good Housekeeping Institute online, which will feature product reviews.
- UX Sitecore Specialist Required | 1 Month Contract | Urgent Sta Salt Ã‚£300 - Ã‚£400 per day, Telford
- Senior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c£competitive package, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Stopgap Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£48000 per annum, London
- Insight Executive Stopgap Ã‚£30000 per annum, London
- Usage & Revenue Enhancement Manager Stopgap Ã‚£65000 per annum + Benefits, London