Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
06 March 2015
Frances Ralston-Good, the chief strategy and innovation officer at PHD, explains that young women should work outside of their comfort zone and make time for themselves.
A video showing Disney characters surprising shoppers has made it to the top spot of this week's chart.
David Beckham plays a pool hustler in a short film promoting H&M's Modern Essentials spring 2015 collection.
The European Union should bring in legislation to prevent irresponsible alcohol TV ads, according to a group of lords.
The minister for women and equalities, Jo Swinson, said at an Omnicom event yesterday that the way the media portrays pregnant women makes her "furious".
- Midweight Designer Blue Tree Recruits £24,000 to £30,000 , Badshot Lea, Farnham
- Paid Search Manager Aspire £200 - £275 per day, London
- Marketing Executive, Charity, West Sussex Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Horsham
- Marketing Executive, Charity, West Sussex Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £21000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Horsham
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 - £45000 per annum, Staffordshire