Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
11 December 2013
O2 achieved a 2.5 per cent increase in incremental reach online using the recently launched TV Accelerator (TVA) tool from the digital ad network and technology company Collective.
Volvo Truck's online ad featuring actor Jean-Claude van Damme has been watched nearly 60 million times on YouTube in less than a month. Campaign speaks to the creatives behind the work.
Women's Aid is working with The Minimart to launch its 'Football United Against Domestic Violence' campaign to raise awareness of domestic abuse among football fans ahead of the World Cup.
- Partner Content
Digital Trends: Consumers create marketing opportunities online as they look to unleash their own creativity
Consumers are looking to unleash their creativity online as a Microsoft study has found that a third (33 per cent) of UK respondents said they'd be interested in making their own digital products and services*.
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SEO and Analytics Specialist PFJ £28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Manager (interim to perm) Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + dependent on experience, Hemel Hempstead
- account director > INFLUENTIAL CHALLENGER BRAND collectivo £40-50k + bens, London
- Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS, London