Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
22 October 2014
Karmarama has dropped out of the BBC's statutory creative review, leaving five agencies to compete for the broadcaster's business.
MediaCom has been shortlisted almost three times more than the next most-nominated agencies for Campaign's Media Awards.
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links