Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
26 January 2015
Gocompare.com, the price comparison website, has aired a new ad, continuing the 'Go, Go Power' campaign that began during Christmas 2014.
Freeview launches its latest series of digital ads today, which show the benefits of free services.
The British Heart Foundation has called for a ban on "junk food" ads to be aired before 9pm, citing research showing that 70 per cent of parents have been "pestered" to buy junk food by their kids as a result of them seeing TV ads.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Antrim
- Paid Media Manager (PPC/Social) Dot-Gap £40k , London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Chiltern Railways Competitive, Marylebone London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3