Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
31 October 2014
WPP's third-quarter revenues rose 3.1 per cent to £2.8 billion, according to the company's trading report.
Chris Jefford, the founder and strategy director at Hometown, reflects on the future of the banner ad, which turned 20 this week.
- Partner Content
- Partner Content
Watch highlights of AOL's Digital Upfronts event, held at BAFTA.
To mark today's spooky occasion, Campaign thought we would treat - not trick - you to the world's most-shared Halloween ads.
Sarah Carter and Toby Harrison, strategy director and planning partner respectively at Adam & Eve/DDB, reflect on a Grand Prix-winning night at the IPA Effectiveness Awards on Monday.
Honda has released an interactive film on YouTube that lets viewers switch between stories about a suburban school run and an art heist to promote the new Civic Type R model, which will be on sale in 2015.
- Senior Account Manager - Loyalty Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £34000 - £37000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits package, London
- Marketing, Events and Media Manager VMA Group £35,000-£40,000 , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Kingsgate Recruitment to £35,000 - £40,000, Waterloo Station, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Kingsgate Recruitment to £40,000 + Excellent Benefits, Putney Heath Roehampton, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Executive Kingsgate Recruitment to £25,000 - £30,000, Wimbledon Park, London (Greater)
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign