Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
25 July 2014
Always' "like a girl" ad by Leo Burnett tops the Campaign Viral Chart for the second time in three weeks.
Tim Leake, the former global creative innovation director at technology education company Hyper Island and the SVP of growth and innovation at California-based RPA, argues that agencies need to be "more creative" about creativity.
WCRS has appointed Dino Burbidge to the newly-created role of director of technology and innovation.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Brand Recruitment £29000 per annum + great benefits , Buckinghamshire
- Senior Brand Consultant - Corporate Focus Rare Selection £65 - £75K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £45K base + significant bonus and exceptional benefits including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Email and Digital Marketing Assistant Stopgap £100 - £130 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB