Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
12 March 2014
Matt Pam and Simon Hipwell, the former BETC London and M&C Saatchi creatives, have joined the integrated agency Aesop as creative directors.
Cindy Gallop, the former chair of Bartle Bogle Hegarty in the US, was cited as an example of why weird people outperform normal people, at a South by Southwest talk on Monday.
Moma, the breakfast brand, has appointed The Red Brick Road and The Village Communications to promote its healthy eating credentials.
The IPA and Campaign unveiled its ten Women of Tomorrow at a breakfast event at the IPA's offices on Belgrave Square yesterday. Look through a gallery of pictures from the event.
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Junior Account Manager - Software Support Ultimate Asset £20000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Project Manager - Business Analyst Salt £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Technical Product Manager JV Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Skipton
- Qualitative Directors looking for innovative solutions Elizabeth Norman International $115000 - $150000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity