Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
22 October 2014
Karmarama has dropped out of the BBC's statutory creative review, leaving five agencies to compete for the broadcaster's business.
MediaCom has been shortlisted almost three times more than the next most-nominated agencies for Campaign's Media Awards.
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Creative Studio Lead - Corporate Purple Consultancy £36000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - Corporate Fundraising Stopgap £35000 per annum + Until December 2015, London
- Junior / Midweight Retail Designer - Award winning Agency Twist Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum + Really good benefits, West London
- MW Creative Team Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad