Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
07 March 2014
The Advertising Association has partnered with the BBC's Robert Peston to challenge business leaders from top UK agencies, brands and media owners to become Speakers for Schools.
Mel Cruickshank, the chief executive of Wunderman, says women should think hard about when they plan to have children, in our series of intehttp://cms3.hbpl.co.uk/newsManager/index.cfmrviews ahead of International Women's Day tomorrow.
Greenpeace activists have blocked the entrance to Saatchi & Saatchi's Charlotte Street office in an attempt to get the agency's client Procter & Gamble to stop using palm oil.
Pepsi Max has bested rival Coca-Cola with a follow up to their hidden-camera "test drive" viral from 2013.
- Digital Account Director - luxury (approx. 3 months) Stopgap £210 - £230 per day, London
- Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Freelance Motion Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Freelance Powerpoint Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?