Campaign todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
30 July 2014
Smoking rights campaign group Forest has clashed with the Advertising Standards Authority and the Department of Health over claims in a television ad that smoking can cause "mutations" in the body.
DigitasLBi has boosted its strategy team with the appointment of Harry Pugsley, a planning partner at McCann London, as creative strategy director.
Maxus is the world's fastest growing media agency network over the last five years, while sibling MediaCom continues to be the biggest followed by Carat, according to agency evaluators Recma.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Brand Experience Agency - £40-50K - Permanent Bamboo Crowd £40000 - £50000, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £52000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner DBG One Limited £Competitive + Benefits ( Annual Bonus, Pension, 25 Days Holiday, Lifa Assurance, Discounted Gym), London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £200 - £240 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)